Global Weight Lifting Belt Market– Introduction
- Weight lifting belts are used by gym goers or professional weight lifters to support the abdominal muscles, back muscles, and spine while lifting weights or doing dead lifts. These belts are also help wrestlers protect their back and abdominal muscles while wrestling. Weight lifting belts are gaining traction and are widely available for all kinds of fitness disciplines and sports such as powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and strongman.
Weight lifting belts offer support and stability to the core
- Weight lifting belts help improve the actual movement; their primary function is to brace and move without creating discomfort to the body. Weight lifting belts also support the core muscles better that are involved while exercising. The belt locks itself around the waist on its own. It is made of the best materials that provide 100% security while lifting weights and performing other exercises.
Weight lifting belts are thick and internationally approved
- Weight lifting belts are designed to provide greater comfort while lifting weights and performing dead lifts. They are generally 4 inches wide and 100mm thick, which provides stability to the body and remains fixed on the body once tied. They are approved by USPA (United States Polo Association) and made of high quality leather in order to provide maximum support while lifting weights, or while performing wrestling activities as a professional.
North America to Dominate Global Weight Lifting Belt Market
- The global weight lifting belt market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global weight lifting belt market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to increased focus on Olympic games such as wrestling, high number of gymnasiums, and concerns of people related to health and safety in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to urbanization, increase in home gyms, physical workout training sessions at home, and high demand due to a rise in world championships and tournaments taking place in in countries such as China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia
Key Players Operating in Global Weight Lifting Belt Market
Major players operating in the global weight lifting belt market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Element 26, Gymreapers, Rogue Fitness, and 2POOD are focusing on making safe, and protective weight lifting belts which help in supporting the abdomen, and enables toning of muscles faster than before. The key players in global weight lifting belt market include:
- Element 26
- Rogue Fitness
- Dark Iron Fitness
- Implus Footcare, LLC (HARBINGER)
- Inzer Advance Designs
- RDX Inc.
- Strength Shop
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market – Research Scope
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Type
- Cylinder Lifting Belt
- Tapered Weightlifting Belt
- Cone Belt
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Fastening Mechanisms
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Material
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Size
- Others (XL, XXL)
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Price Range
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Weight Lifting Belt Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!