Website Monitoring Software Market - Introduction
- Website monitoring software makes it easier for users to recognize and address any performance problems that may occur, as well as monitor improvements in the display and function of the website. These solutions often provide monitoring success indicators, offering detailed insights into the data, such as processed interactions or response time. Website monitoring includes checking the availability, performance, and work of websites and alerting support staff when the page is not working as planned. These software used to prevent all kinds of faults and errors.
- Business owners realize that their website needs to be constantly monitored closely in the event of server downtime or link failures. A good website is visible at all times. In the event a site is down, several web monitoring services have the option to send text messages to the owner’s smartphone. The software provides a documented history of mistakes or errors by a proper site monitoring service.
Key Drivers of the Website Monitoring Software Market
- Growing need for efficient networks is the key factor driving the growth of the website monitoring software market. In addition, the growing popularity of IOT and BYOD devices coupled with growing adoption of SaaS-based networks in order to quickly address downtime problems are also important factors that drive the demand for website monitoring software.
- The highest website traffic comes from the educational, medical, real estate, and hotel industries. For instance, it has been observed that every month, 500 visitors, 13% of local companies receive fewer than 100 visitors to their sites, 20% of organizations receive more than 1500 monthly visitors to their platform at the higher end. These fact increase demand for the website monitoring. The software allows the user to determine response time which helps to identify the areas where efficiency need to improves.
- However, lack of awareness about performance solutions for websites is expected to hamper the growth of the website monitoring software market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Website Monitoring Software Market
Most businesses have shifted to the work from home business model due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Nowadays, businesses depend on their websites to drive sales and engage clients, to know how many people visit the site, and what they do once they get there. From above facts, it can be stated that demand for website monitoring software grow rapidly in the coming years.
North America Accounts for Dominant Share of the Website Monitoring Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the website monitoring software market due to the growing data security concerns of organizations, which has resulted in increasing demand for website monitoring software. This software helps to track and control the flow of traffic and review it for any irregularities that can impact the availability, safety, and performance of the network.
- The Asia Pacific website monitoring software market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Furthermore, rapid technical innovations, digitalization, and growing customer demand are some of the factors drives the demand for website monitoring in the developed economies. This software allow companies to grow and maximize their return on investment (ROI) by ensuring improved web efficiency across multiple platforms.
Key Players Operating in the Global Website Monitoring Software Market
Companies operating in the website monitoring software market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide social CRM solutions. The website monitoring software market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global website monitoring software market include:
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
- LogicMonitor Inc.
- SmartBear Software
- New Relic, Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
Global Website Monitoring Software Market: Research Scope
Global Website Monitoring Software Market, by Component
- Web Performance Monitoring
- Web Performance Optimization
- Web Performance Testing
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
Global Website Monitoring Software Market, by Deployment
Global Website Monitoring Software Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Global Website Monitoring Software Market, by End-user
- Logistics and Transportation
- Media and Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
Global Website Monitoring Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Web Performance Management
- Web Monitoring Software
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!