Global Website Hosting Services Market – Introduction
- Website hosting is a service that allows companies and individual users to post websites or web pages on to the internet platform. A website host or website hosting service provider offers the services and technology required for the web page and website to be viewed on the internet platform. Service providers use a large server system to control the website hosting and store the website data.
- Website hosting services are bringing about revolutionary changes in the e-commerce business. These services provide an easy online business platform to business owners to create and maintain their business website. Some companies are financially unstable and are unable to promote their business website individually on the internet; these service providers help them to promote and mark their presence on internet platforms at a minimum charge. It is the simplest way to promote a business globally.
- Website hosting services enable business owners to create a database which is important for online business. Website hosting services also allows users to create forums, chat panels, shopping cart feature, etc. in their websites. These features help companies to communicate with customers on a real time basis. Website hosting services provide website facilities and assign the storage space of servers according to business requirements.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Adoption of artificial intelligence in web hosting: Prominent driving factor of the website hosting services market
- The adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in web hosting provides domain name protection, self-repairing systems, security and performance. The adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) mainly examines patterns to protect website coupled with customer information from cyber-attacks and also determine potential threats.
- Additionally, enterprises needs substantial investment and labor to certify that a web page is working optimally. Artificial intelligence (AI) can easily perform self-scans to conduct self-repairs, diagnose issues, and reduces labor-intensive activities, such as data processing & website analysis. For instance, SiteColo & SiteGround Hosting Ltd. are some of the key web hosting service providers that have already implemented artificial intelligence (AI).
- Such advantages of artificial intelligence (AI) is significantly increasing its adoption in web hosting, thus, driving the growth of the web hosting services market worldwide.
Lack of awareness regarding advantages of web hosting services specifically across developing economies expected to significantly hamper the website hosting services market
- Lack of awareness regarding benefits of web hosting services specifically across developing economies is quite low as compare to developed nations like United States of America, Canada, and United Kingdom etc. Lack of skilled professionals & low adoption of novel technologies such as artificial intelligence, are main reason behind low adoption of web hosting services across these nations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to hold major share of the global website hosting services market
- In terms of region, the global website hosting services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global website hosting services market during the forecast period due to rapid technology advancement and also due to the presence of major players in this region, indicating potential growth of the website hosting services market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for website hosting services from 2019 to 2027.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global website hosting services market during the forecast period due to growing demand for managed hosted private-cloud platform services and increasing adoption of digital platforms among small-medium enterprises is expected to boost the website hosting services market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Website Hosting Services Market
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Digitalocean, Inc.
- Earthlink Inc.
- Endurance International Group
- Equinix Inc.
- Godaddy Inc.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Hetzner Online Gmbh
- Linode, LLC
- Liquid Web LLC
- Microsoft Azure Web Sites
- Rackspace Inc.
- Shopify Inc.
- Singlehop LLC
- United Internet AG
- Web.Com Group, Inc.
Global Website Hosting Services Market: Research Scope
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Type
- Shared Hosting
- Website Builder
- Collocated Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Application
- Intranet Site
- Public Website
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Deployment
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.