Global Website Hosting Services Market – Introduction
- Website hosting is a service that allows companies and individual users to post websites or web pages on to the internet platform. A website host or website hosting service provider offers the services and technology required for the web page and website to be viewed on the internet platform. Service providers use a large server system to control the website hosting and store the website data.
- Website hosting services are bringing about revolutionary changes in the e-commerce business. These services provide an easy online business platform to business owners to create and maintain their business website. Some companies are financially unstable and are unable to promote their business website individually on the internet; these service providers help them to promote and mark their presence on internet platforms at a minimum charge. It is the simplest way to promote a business globally.
- Website hosting services enable business owners to create a database which is important for online business. Website hosting services also allows users to create forums, chat panels, shopping cart feature, etc. in their websites. These features help companies to communicate with customers on a real time basis. Website hosting services provide website facilities and assign the storage space of servers according to business requirements.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Adoption of artificial intelligence in web hosting: Prominent driving factor of the website hosting services market
- The adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in web hosting provides domain name protection, self-repairing systems, security and performance. The adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) mainly examines patterns to protect website coupled with customer information from cyber-attacks and also determine potential threats.
- Additionally, enterprises needs substantial investment and labor to certify that a web page is working optimally. Artificial intelligence (AI) can easily perform self-scans to conduct self-repairs, diagnose issues, and reduces labor-intensive activities, such as data processing & website analysis. For instance, SiteColo & SiteGround Hosting Ltd. are some of the key web hosting service providers that have already implemented artificial intelligence (AI).
- Such advantages of artificial intelligence (AI) is significantly increasing its adoption in web hosting, thus, driving the growth of the web hosting services market worldwide.
Lack of awareness regarding advantages of web hosting services specifically across developing economies expected to significantly hamper the website hosting services market
- Lack of awareness regarding benefits of web hosting services specifically across developing economies is quite low as compare to developed nations like United States of America, Canada, and United Kingdom etc. Lack of skilled professionals & low adoption of novel technologies such as artificial intelligence, are main reason behind low adoption of web hosting services across these nations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to hold major share of the global website hosting services market
- In terms of region, the global website hosting services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global website hosting services market during the forecast period due to rapid technology advancement and also due to the presence of major players in this region, indicating potential growth of the website hosting services market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for website hosting services from 2019 to 2027.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global website hosting services market during the forecast period due to growing demand for managed hosted private-cloud platform services and increasing adoption of digital platforms among small-medium enterprises is expected to boost the website hosting services market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Website Hosting Services Market
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Digitalocean, Inc.
- Earthlink Inc.
- Endurance International Group
- Equinix Inc.
- Godaddy Inc.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Hetzner Online Gmbh
- Linode, LLC
- Liquid Web LLC
- Microsoft Azure Web Sites
- Rackspace Inc.
- Shopify Inc.
- Singlehop LLC
- United Internet AG
- Web.Com Group, Inc.
Global Website Hosting Services Market: Research Scope
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Type
- Shared Hosting
- Website Builder
- Collocated Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Application
- Intranet Site
- Public Website
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Deployment
Global Website Hosting Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.