Global Website Builder Software Market - Introduction
- A website builder is a platform or a tool that helps enterprises to build website instead of using manual code editing. A website can be developed in a few minutes via the drag-and-drop editing tool using website builder software. Users can simply build a website by dragging and dropping elements to the preferred location, and no coding experience or knowledge is required. It is as easy as moving file or folder icons on a user’s device. Online and offline are primarily the two types of website builder software.
- Growing demand for online web-portals for enterprises is one of the major growth factors of website builder software worldwide. An online web-portal allows users to link with one another as well as find relevant content with ease. An online web-portal’s functionality in enterprises has an influential impact on its operational processes.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Website Builder Software Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Website Builder Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a positive impact on the website builder software market. During the period of Coronavirus (COVID-19), people have majorly shifted to the online e-commerce platform, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the website builder software market.
Increasing Demand for E-commerce Platforms Expected to Drive the Global Website Builder Software Market
- Growth of the e-commerce sector is one of the key drivers for the growth of the website builder software market globally. E-commerce platforms help enterprises to recognize & evaluate the potential customers via their reviews, comments, and feedback in terms of products & services of companies. It also provides advantages to enterprises by offering transaction efficiency, effective customer service, reduced advertising costs, effective information management, lower labor costs, etc. E-commerce is a significant platform which is developing at an exponential rate worldwide. People of all age groups (adult, elderly, or children) are significantly shifting toward e-stores.
- In addition, e-commerce platforms essentially include website builders that let users add various e-commerce functionalities. Different e-commerce website platforms come with a content management system (CMS) used to build web pages as well as blog posts.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high throughout the forecast period. Use of website builder software is on the rise across the globe, led by increasing demand for e-commerce platforms, which is expected to boost the global website builder software market in the next few years.
Lack of Awareness about Benefits of Online-website Builder Software Expected to Hamper the Website Builder Software Market
- In developing or under-developed economies, people are still unaware about the advantages of online-website builder software; instead they still follow a traditional approach toward website building.
- Therefore, lack of awareness regarding benefits of online-website builder software is expected to hamper the website builder software market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Website Builder Software Market
- In terms of region, the global website builder software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global website builder software market during the forecast period due to increase in demand for online web builder software or platforms along with growing demand for customized services from various small-scale organizations in the region, indicating potential growth of the market. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for website builder software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for website builder software during the forecast period due to a growing e-commerce sector, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Website Builder Software Market Include:
- Edicy LLC (Voog)
- GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC
- Jimdo GmbH
- simbla inc
- Square, Inc.
- The Endurance International Group, Inc.
- Wix.com, Inc.
- WOW Slider
Global Website Builder Software Market: Research Scope
Global Website Builder Software Market, by Software Deployment
Global Website Builder Software Market, by Website Type
- Static Website
- Dynamic Website
Global Website Builder Software Market, by End-user
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.