Global Website Builder Software Market - Introduction
- A website builder is a platform or a tool that helps enterprises to build website instead of using manual code editing. A website can be developed in a few minutes via the drag-and-drop editing tool using website builder software. Users can simply build a website by dragging and dropping elements to the preferred location, and no coding experience or knowledge is required. It is as easy as moving file or folder icons on a user’s device. Online and offline are primarily the two types of website builder software.
- Growing demand for online web-portals for enterprises is one of the major growth factors of website builder software worldwide. An online web-portal allows users to link with one another as well as find relevant content with ease. An online web-portal’s functionality in enterprises has an influential impact on its operational processes.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Website Builder Software Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Website Builder Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a positive impact on the website builder software market. During the period of Coronavirus (COVID-19), people have majorly shifted to the online e-commerce platform, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the website builder software market.
Increasing Demand for E-commerce Platforms Expected to Drive the Global Website Builder Software Market
- Growth of the e-commerce sector is one of the key drivers for the growth of the website builder software market globally. E-commerce platforms help enterprises to recognize & evaluate the potential customers via their reviews, comments, and feedback in terms of products & services of companies. It also provides advantages to enterprises by offering transaction efficiency, effective customer service, reduced advertising costs, effective information management, lower labor costs, etc. E-commerce is a significant platform which is developing at an exponential rate worldwide. People of all age groups (adult, elderly, or children) are significantly shifting toward e-stores.
- In addition, e-commerce platforms essentially include website builders that let users add various e-commerce functionalities. Different e-commerce website platforms come with a content management system (CMS) used to build web pages as well as blog posts.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high throughout the forecast period. Use of website builder software is on the rise across the globe, led by increasing demand for e-commerce platforms, which is expected to boost the global website builder software market in the next few years.
Lack of Awareness about Benefits of Online-website Builder Software Expected to Hamper the Website Builder Software Market
- In developing or under-developed economies, people are still unaware about the advantages of online-website builder software; instead they still follow a traditional approach toward website building.
- Therefore, lack of awareness regarding benefits of online-website builder software is expected to hamper the website builder software market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Website Builder Software Market
- In terms of region, the global website builder software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global website builder software market during the forecast period due to increase in demand for online web builder software or platforms along with growing demand for customized services from various small-scale organizations in the region, indicating potential growth of the market. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for website builder software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for website builder software during the forecast period due to a growing e-commerce sector, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Website Builder Software Market Include:
- Edicy LLC (Voog)
- GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC
- Jimdo GmbH
- simbla inc
- Square, Inc.
- The Endurance International Group, Inc.
- Wix.com, Inc.
- WOW Slider
Global Website Builder Software Market: Research Scope
Global Website Builder Software Market, by Software Deployment
Global Website Builder Software Market, by Website Type
- Static Website
- Dynamic Website
Global Website Builder Software Market, by End-user
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!