Global Webinar Software Market - Introduction
- Webinar software is a virtual seminar that can host online events for sales presentations, trainings, product introductions, executive briefings, and learning. Users can interact with wide-ranging target audiences with premium online video & audio.
- Webinar software or platform helps to improve presentations that scheduled with the respective organization’s brand strategies and also provides further customizations. This helps to increase audience engagement and makes a webinar more impressive.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar software market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged educational institutes to shut down their offline classes and shift toward e-learning.
Increasing Demand for Smart Classrooms across the Education Sector Driving the Global Webinar Software Market
- Worldwide, increasing government initiatives to encourage the adoption of smart classrooms is significantly driving the growth of online webinar tools or platforms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization. Governments of emerging nations are increasingly focusing on digitization in schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions. Moreover, by providing high-speed broadband facilities, governments across nations are also prompting educational institutions to adopt e-learning courses via webinars or online seminars. Additionally, educational institutions are focusing on adopting digitalized solutions to improve education offerings worldwide.
- For instance, the Malaysian Government introduced Malaysia Education Online (MEdO), which is an online learning portal, in order to provide a substantial portion of courses to school students online.
- Furthermore, the Government of Singapore introduced “FutureSchools,” to provide digital content as well as high-end technology to schools.
- Additionally, as per the 2018-19 budget, the Singapore Government decided to invest approximately US$ 12.8 Bn for the education sector to facilitate digital solutions and better quality education solutions to students.
- Rapid developments in the arena of IT & telecom are creating simpler & cost-effective ways to deliver smart classrooms. Cloud-based solutions have led to new opportunities for educational institutions to provide online learning solutions to students through webinars.
- Therefore, increasing demand for smart classrooms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization is driving the webinar software market globally.
Lack of Networking Infrastructure Specifically In Underdeveloped Nations Expected to Hamper the Global Webinar Software Market
- Various enterprises across underdeveloped nations are handicapped due to the lack of networking infrastructure owing to low financial budgets. They still depend on 2G/3G spectrum to run their business.
- Therefore, lack of networking infrastructure, specifically in underdeveloped nations, is expected to hamper the global webinar software market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Webinar Software Market
- In terms of region, the global webinar software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global webinar software market during the forecast period due to increasing focus on cloud-based employee learning programs by enterprises, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for webinar software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for webinar software during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of e-learning, specifically in India, Japan, and China. Governments across these countries are significantly promoting e-learning tools to enhance and improve their educational systems.
Key Players Operating in the Global Webinar Software Market Include:
- Demio, Inc,
- BigMarker (Cloud)
- Internet MegaMeeting, LLC
- Community Brands Hold Co, LLC
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- Genesis Digital LLC
Global Webinar Software Market: Research Scope
Global Webinar Software Market, by Component
Global Webinar Software Market, by Software Deployment
Global Webinar Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Webinar Software Market, by End-user
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Other (Transportation, Manufacturing)
Global Webinar Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.