Global Webinar Software Market - Introduction
- Webinar software is a virtual seminar that can host online events for sales presentations, trainings, product introductions, executive briefings, and learning. Users can interact with wide-ranging target audiences with premium online video & audio.
- Webinar software or platform helps to improve presentations that scheduled with the respective organization’s brand strategies and also provides further customizations. This helps to increase audience engagement and makes a webinar more impressive.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar software market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged educational institutes to shut down their offline classes and shift toward e-learning.
Increasing Demand for Smart Classrooms across the Education Sector Driving the Global Webinar Software Market
- Worldwide, increasing government initiatives to encourage the adoption of smart classrooms is significantly driving the growth of online webinar tools or platforms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization. Governments of emerging nations are increasingly focusing on digitization in schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions. Moreover, by providing high-speed broadband facilities, governments across nations are also prompting educational institutions to adopt e-learning courses via webinars or online seminars. Additionally, educational institutions are focusing on adopting digitalized solutions to improve education offerings worldwide.
- For instance, the Malaysian Government introduced Malaysia Education Online (MEdO), which is an online learning portal, in order to provide a substantial portion of courses to school students online.
- Furthermore, the Government of Singapore introduced “FutureSchools,” to provide digital content as well as high-end technology to schools.
- Additionally, as per the 2018-19 budget, the Singapore Government decided to invest approximately US$ 12.8 Bn for the education sector to facilitate digital solutions and better quality education solutions to students.
- Rapid developments in the arena of IT & telecom are creating simpler & cost-effective ways to deliver smart classrooms. Cloud-based solutions have led to new opportunities for educational institutions to provide online learning solutions to students through webinars.
- Therefore, increasing demand for smart classrooms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization is driving the webinar software market globally.
Lack of Networking Infrastructure Specifically In Underdeveloped Nations Expected to Hamper the Global Webinar Software Market
- Various enterprises across underdeveloped nations are handicapped due to the lack of networking infrastructure owing to low financial budgets. They still depend on 2G/3G spectrum to run their business.
- Therefore, lack of networking infrastructure, specifically in underdeveloped nations, is expected to hamper the global webinar software market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Webinar Software Market
- In terms of region, the global webinar software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global webinar software market during the forecast period due to increasing focus on cloud-based employee learning programs by enterprises, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for webinar software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for webinar software during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of e-learning, specifically in India, Japan, and China. Governments across these countries are significantly promoting e-learning tools to enhance and improve their educational systems.
Key Players Operating in the Global Webinar Software Market Include:
- Demio, Inc,
- BigMarker (Cloud)
- Internet MegaMeeting, LLC
- Community Brands Hold Co, LLC
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- Genesis Digital LLC
Global Webinar Software Market: Research Scope
Global Webinar Software Market, by Component
Global Webinar Software Market, by Software Deployment
Global Webinar Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Webinar Software Market, by End-user
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Other (Transportation, Manufacturing)
Global Webinar Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.