Global Webinar and Webcast Market - Introduction
- Webinar and webcast is a cloud-based SaaS solution that offers businesses with secure, easy-to-use, and a scalable atmosphere to produce engaging, high-profile webcasts for wide-ranging target audiences worldwide.
- Webinar and webcast solutions are now becoming popular among enterprises to enable better communication and enhance business efficiency.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar and Webcast Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar and webcast market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged enterprises to use the work-from-home (WFH) option and focus on deploying cloud-based webinar & webcast services to run their businesses more efficiently.
Enterprises Rapidly Adopting Advanced Network Communication Technology such as 5G, Driving the Webinar and Webcast Market
- In this technological era, network communication technology is gaining importance among enterprises across various industry verticals to deal with the presumptions and challenges of the future.
- Faster networking data rates, higher bandwidth, and lower latencies are the major requirements for enterprises across various industry verticals to enhance business operations and enhance employee efficiency remotely. Network communication technology such as private LTE and 5G networking significantly support these requirements to provide online trainings through webinar and webcast software. Increasing investments to enhance networking technology is the key strategy followed by governments or private vendors to expand these networks across regions worldwide.
- Governments across major nations such as the U.S, Germany, Japan, India, and China are active in deploying 5G networking infrastructure to enable efficient networking solutions to improve business operations. Meanwhile, private LTE networking technology is already prevalent in enterprises across the U.S and Japan; developing countries are still focusing to deploy the 5G network. For instance, Europe has decided to increase network-related investment by 60% and also operating expense during 2020 - 2025. In 2018, Ericsson increased its investment for deploying 5G network across the U.S.
- Therefore, enterprises rapidly shifting toward the adoption of advanced network communication technology such as 5G is significantly driving the growth of the webinar and webcast market worldwide.
Network Transmission Issues Along With Cloud Security Specifically in Underdeveloped Nations Expected to Hamper the Market
- Webinar and webcast solutions extensively rely on cloud-based services which are vulnerable, to provide online events for sales presentations, trainings, product introductions, executive briefings, and learning courses across enterprises.
- Furthermore, sometimes end-user experience is affected by unstable network connections at some places; this might limit the scope of cloud-based services comprising hybrid services/solutions in the affected regions.
- Therefore, network transmission issues along with cloud security is expected to hamper the webinar and webcast market across underdeveloped nations.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Webinar and Webcast Market
- In terms of region, the global webinar and webcast market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global webinar and webcast market during the forecast period due to major presence of leading players and increasing demand for uninterrupted network connectivity, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for webinar and webcast from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for webinar and webcast during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of cloud computing solutions or platforms, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Webinar and Webcast Market Include:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Adobe Inc.,
- Demio, Inc,
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Global Webinar and Webcast Market: Research Scope
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Component
- Training & Education
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Software Deployment
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by End-user
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Other ( Transportation, Manufacturing)
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.