Global Webinar and Webcast Market - Introduction
- Webinar and webcast is a cloud-based SaaS solution that offers businesses with secure, easy-to-use, and a scalable atmosphere to produce engaging, high-profile webcasts for wide-ranging target audiences worldwide.
- Webinar and webcast solutions are now becoming popular among enterprises to enable better communication and enhance business efficiency.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar and Webcast Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar and webcast market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged enterprises to use the work-from-home (WFH) option and focus on deploying cloud-based webinar & webcast services to run their businesses more efficiently.
Enterprises Rapidly Adopting Advanced Network Communication Technology such as 5G, Driving the Webinar and Webcast Market
- In this technological era, network communication technology is gaining importance among enterprises across various industry verticals to deal with the presumptions and challenges of the future.
- Faster networking data rates, higher bandwidth, and lower latencies are the major requirements for enterprises across various industry verticals to enhance business operations and enhance employee efficiency remotely. Network communication technology such as private LTE and 5G networking significantly support these requirements to provide online trainings through webinar and webcast software. Increasing investments to enhance networking technology is the key strategy followed by governments or private vendors to expand these networks across regions worldwide.
- Governments across major nations such as the U.S, Germany, Japan, India, and China are active in deploying 5G networking infrastructure to enable efficient networking solutions to improve business operations. Meanwhile, private LTE networking technology is already prevalent in enterprises across the U.S and Japan; developing countries are still focusing to deploy the 5G network. For instance, Europe has decided to increase network-related investment by 60% and also operating expense during 2020 - 2025. In 2018, Ericsson increased its investment for deploying 5G network across the U.S.
- Therefore, enterprises rapidly shifting toward the adoption of advanced network communication technology such as 5G is significantly driving the growth of the webinar and webcast market worldwide.
Network Transmission Issues Along With Cloud Security Specifically in Underdeveloped Nations Expected to Hamper the Market
- Webinar and webcast solutions extensively rely on cloud-based services which are vulnerable, to provide online events for sales presentations, trainings, product introductions, executive briefings, and learning courses across enterprises.
- Furthermore, sometimes end-user experience is affected by unstable network connections at some places; this might limit the scope of cloud-based services comprising hybrid services/solutions in the affected regions.
- Therefore, network transmission issues along with cloud security is expected to hamper the webinar and webcast market across underdeveloped nations.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Webinar and Webcast Market
- In terms of region, the global webinar and webcast market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global webinar and webcast market during the forecast period due to major presence of leading players and increasing demand for uninterrupted network connectivity, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for webinar and webcast from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for webinar and webcast during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of cloud computing solutions or platforms, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Webinar and Webcast Market Include:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Adobe Inc.,
- Demio, Inc,
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Global Webinar and Webcast Market: Research Scope
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Component
- Training & Education
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Software Deployment
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by End-user
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Other ( Transportation, Manufacturing)
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.