Web Scraping Software Market - Introduction
- Web scraping software is used for extracting data from a website in a fast and efficient manner. The main role of web scraping is to collect and analyze the data of websites in order to regularize the functioning of the internet. For instance, a well-known fashion brand company ZARA uses web scraping for evaluating and analyzing consumer behavior toward latest trends.
- The growing concern to improve business productivity and enhance the organizational workforce is a major trend that fuels the demand for web scraping software. Web scraping software allows organizations to handle, process, and streamline all massive data sets in real time, which further results in strengthening the decision-making capacity of organizations. Furthermore, the main advantage of web scraping software is that it allows companies to gain a deeper understanding of their clients, which helps in narrowing down their target audience.
Key Drivers of the Web Scraping Software Market
- Pricing optimization is a growing concern of organizations. This factor provides growth opportunity to the web scraping software market. Web scraping software allows the business to scrap real time prices and product catalog information from the website of the competitor. This information then goes through a normalization, indexing, matching, and formatting process.
- Rising digitalization in the healthcare sector is the major factor that drives demand for web scraping software. Web scraping software provides numerous solutions to the healthcare industry. This software allows healthcare providers to collect and monitor information related to healthcare products that are purchased and implemented in various locations. This in turn helps healthcare professionals to make the right decisions to sustain their position in the market.
- However, lack of technical workforce in developed economies is expected to hamper the growth of the web scraping software market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Web Scraping Software Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has rapidly increased the adoption of web scraping software in various verticals. The growing cases of COVID-19 every day makes it impossible for researchers to understand and put all the data together in one place. Web scraping software helps researchers to scrap all important data related to consumers and COVID-19 strains. Later on, the data is used by researchers to understand the pattern of viruses and also in the research of identifying vaccines for COVID-19. Therefore, the rising need for real-time information propels the demand for web scraping software during the pandemic situation.
North America Accounts for Dominant Share of the Web Scraping Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the web scraping software market due to the growing data security concerns of organizations, which has resulted in increasing demand for website scraping software. This software helps to track and control the flow of data on the internet. Moreover, the growing amount of unstructured data in various end-use sectors also drives demand for the software. For instance, there is a 6.9% rise in web traffic in 2020 compared to 2019.
- The Asia Pacific web scraping software market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Some of the factors attributed to the growth of the market are rapid technical innovations, digitalization, and rising internet penetration.
Key Players Operating in the Global Web Scraping Software Market
Companies operating in the web scraping software market are increasingly investing in research and development and adopting various strategies that result in fuelling demand for web scraping software. The web scraping software market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global web scraping software market include:
- Kuaiyi Technology
- Octopus Data
Global Web Scraping Software Market: Research Scope
Global Web Scraping Software Market, by Application
- Financial Enterprises
- Advertising Companies
Global Web Scraping Software Market, by Product Type
- General Purpose Web Crawler
- Focused Web Crawler
- Incremental Web Crawler
- Deep Web Crawler
Global Web Scraping Software Market, by Subscription Model
Global Web Scraping Software Market, by Organization Size
- Large Organizations
- Small & Medium Organizations
Global Web Scraping Software Market, by End-user
- Transportation & Logistics
- Retail & E-commerce
- Energy & Utilities
Global Web Scraping Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Web monitoring services
- 5G services
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.