Waterproof Luminaire: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and stand rough conditions nevertheless they are set out to humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into the luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, the light manufacturers design and developed the luminaries which has dust, dirt and water resistance capacity, such light fixtures are called as waterproof luminaire.
- Each luminaire was design with specific degree of “ingression protection” commonly known as “IP” to meet the end user application requirement. These IP rating specifies the protection of operator, and protection of light fixtures against water, dust and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaire available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68 among other. Among these IP65 luminaire are largely used for general purpose.
- Furthermore, the waterproof luminaire manufacturer such as PHILIPS offer highly advanced Pacific LED gen4 luminaire that provides excellent quality of light, with a uniform light distribution without visible striping or color artefacts. These waterproof luminaire are designed to use in industrial areas, warehouses, parking garages, and cold storage facilities owing to its longer lifespan.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Drivers of Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- Growing government initiatives to increase the use of energy efficient light and growing demand of waterproof luminaire in end use industry are the key factors that fuels the global waterproof luminaire market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the waterproof LED luminaire offers efficient light coupled with energy savings and modern design. Thus the light manufacturers are largely focusing to level up the production of LED luminaries with improved safety. These factors are mainly drives the growth of waterproof luminaire market.
High cost associated with raw materials are likely to Hamper Market:
- The increased cost of raw materials due to limited availability of materials and their substitute in market are likely to degrade the market growth of waterproof luminaire during forecast period. Also the high cost of LED lights are increased overall cost of luminaries.
- In spite of this, the LED light offers large energy saving than other light types and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water which will reduce the maintenance cost of the luminaires.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- The smart connectivity features of these light also help to control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand of waterproof luminaire for outdoor applications was increased on global level owing to the advanced smart feature associated with it. Among all regions, Asia Pacific is witnessing the large market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global waterproof luminaire market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global waterproof luminaire market are:
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.,LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market: Research Scope
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Type
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Application
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.