Waterproof Luminaire Market: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and withstand rough conditions such as humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, light manufacturers have designed and developed luminaries that are resistant to dust, dirt, and water; such light fixtures are called waterproof luminaires
- Each luminaire was designed with specific degree of “ingression protection”, commonly known as “IP” to cater to the requirements of end users. These IP ratings specify the protection of operator and light fixtures against water, dust, and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaires available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68. Among these, IP65 luminaires are widely used for general purposes.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of waterproof luminaires, such as PHILIPS, offer highly advanced Pacific LED gen4 luminaires that provide excellent quality of light, with a uniform light distribution without visible striping or colour artefacts. These waterproof luminaires are designed to use in industrial areas, warehouses, parking garages, and cold storage facilities owing to their longer lifespan.
Rise in Demand for Waterproof Luminaires in Electrical Industry
- Rise in government initiatives to increase the use of energy-efficient light and an increase in the demand for waterproof luminaires in end-use industries are key factors that are estimated to fuel the global waterproof luminaire market during the forecast period
- Waterproof LED luminaires offer efficient light coupled with energy savings and modern design. Thus, light manufacturers are largely focused on the production of LED luminaries with improved safety. These factors boost the waterproof luminaire market.
- LED lights offer larger energy saving than other light types, and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water, which in turn is estimated to reduce the maintenance cost of luminaires
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- In terms of region, the global high temperature capacitor market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Among all regions, Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a notable share of the global market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant growth rate owing to high usage of waterproof luminaires for lighting in malls, supermarket, and community halls
- The smart connectivity features of these lights also help control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand for waterproof luminaires for outdoor applications is increasing globally owing to the advanced smart features offered by these lights.
Key Players in Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, Research Scope
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Type
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by End-user
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.