Waterproof Luminaire: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and stand rough conditions nevertheless they are set out to humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into the luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, the light manufacturers design and developed the luminaries which has dust, dirt and water resistance capacity, such light fixtures are called as waterproof luminaire.
- Each luminaire was design with specific degree of “ingression protection” commonly known as “IP” to meet the end user application requirement. These IP rating specifies the protection of operator, and protection of light fixtures against water, dust and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaire available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68 among other. Among these IP65 luminaire are largely used for general purpose.
- Furthermore, the waterproof luminaire manufacturer such as PHILIPS offer highly advanced Pacific LED gen4 luminaire that provides excellent quality of light, with a uniform light distribution without visible striping or color artefacts. These waterproof luminaire are designed to use in industrial areas, warehouses, parking garages, and cold storage facilities owing to its longer lifespan.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Drivers of Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- Growing government initiatives to increase the use of energy efficient light and growing demand of waterproof luminaire in end use industry are the key factors that fuels the global waterproof luminaire market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the waterproof LED luminaire offers efficient light coupled with energy savings and modern design. Thus the light manufacturers are largely focusing to level up the production of LED luminaries with improved safety. These factors are mainly drives the growth of waterproof luminaire market.
High cost associated with raw materials are likely to Hamper Market:
- The increased cost of raw materials due to limited availability of materials and their substitute in market are likely to degrade the market growth of waterproof luminaire during forecast period. Also the high cost of LED lights are increased overall cost of luminaries.
- In spite of this, the LED light offers large energy saving than other light types and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water which will reduce the maintenance cost of the luminaires.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- The smart connectivity features of these light also help to control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand of waterproof luminaire for outdoor applications was increased on global level owing to the advanced smart feature associated with it. Among all regions, Asia Pacific is witnessing the large market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global waterproof luminaire market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global waterproof luminaire market are:
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.,LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market: Research Scope
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Type
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Application
Global Waterproof Luminaire Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.