Waterjet Cutting Head Market: Introduction
- A waterjet cutting head is a tool that is attached to waterjet cutting machines to cut a wide range of materials such as metal, plastics, carbon fiber, and others. Waterjet cutting heads are adjusted on waterjet cutting machines for precision cutting, tooling, and finishing of material. Waterjet cutting head with CNC operation and full automation accelerates the cutting process and saves time, increasing the overall efficiency.
Key Drivers of the Waterjet Cutting Head Market
- Key drivers boosting the growth of the waterjet cutting head market include high operational excellence and a rise in adoption of waterjet cutting machines across industries. The major advantage of waterjet cutting heads is its numerous functionalities and wide range of applications in various industries. Waterjet cutting machines are capable of cutting any material and any irregular shape with high precision, quality, and in a short time. The functionality of waterjet cutting machines increases its adoption across various industries and increases the demand for waterjet cutting heads.
- Expansion of industries such as automotive, food, electronics, and aerospace owing to rising development and cutting of various products including rubber, gasket, foam, metals, and plastic across the globe is the major factor poised to drive the growth of the global waterjet cutting head market. The automobile industry is considered the fastest growing segment in the waterjet cutting head industry as the product considerably increases productivity and safety and reduces time, which fuels the demand for waterjet cutting heads. Waterjet cutting machines in the automobile industry are used for interior and exterior cutting of headliners, carpets, liners, dumpers, door and instrument panels, seats, composite parts, and castings of vehicles.
- Increasing investment and mergers among manufacturers for the development of technically advanced products with more flexibility, cutting speed, quick installation technology with full automation, and cost-efficiency are fueling the waterjet cutting heads market across the globe.
- The waterjet cutting head does not accumulate hazardous materials or vapors or any noxious gases or liquids while conducting the cutting process. Stringent environmental norms and standards are a major factor influencing the demand for waterjet cutting heads. New software intelligence, evolvement of 3D cutting, and robotic cutting are also factors boosting the global waterjet cutting head market.
Restraints of the Waterjet Cutting Head Market
- High costs associated with high energy consumption, maintenance, high cost of ownership, and difficulties faced during fabrication are some of the major factors hampering the market growth of waterjet cutting heads. Additionally, the advanced control software for the waterjet cutting head adds an extra cost for any company operating a waterjet cutting machine.
- The Coronavirus pandemic and strict guidelines of governments have created a severe impact and declined the market share of several industries including the automobile industry. Demand for all non-essential items including waterjet cutting heads decreased due to the suspension of manufacturing and logistics across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market
- Asia Pacific holds major share of the global waterjet cutting head market due to evolving manufacturing industries including automobiles and the presence of emerging countries such as China and India in the region. These countries with the largest car manufacturing industries increases the sales of waterjet cutting heads in the region.
- Demand for waterjet cutting heads is expected to grow in countries of the European region owing to the rise in automotive, aerospace, and electronics industries where waterjet cutting heads are widely used.
Key manufacturers active in the waterjet cutting head market include:
- KMT Group AB
- Resato International
- Flow International
- TCI Cutting
- Water Jet Sweden AB
- ALLFI, BFT GMBH
- H2O Jet
- PHENIX TECHNOLOGIE
Key manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product portfolio through various developments in their products such as CNC bevel head and K-Jet waterjet cutting system, increasing speed, compatibility of versatile materials, and full automation of machines to increase their performance and efficiency. Companies are adding an exclusive 5-axis cutting head to waterjet cutting systems. The new system can cut at angles of up to 60 degrees using a cutting force of 39N and at a maximum speed of 50.8 m/minute.
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market: Research Scope
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Operation
- Abrasive Waterjet
- Pure Waterjet
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Type
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Price
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Technology
- Integral Diamond Educator (IDE)
- Edge Cutting Head
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Application
- Carbon Fiber
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by End-use Industry
- Defense and Aerospace
- Metal Fabrication
- Others (Mining, Construction, Oil & Gas, Interior Decoration, Art, Healthcare, and Food & Beverage, etc.)
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Distribution channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Waterjet Cutting Head Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.