Water Trampolines Market: Introduction
- A water trampoline has a jump surface that is held up by a steel frame and trampoline springs. Water trampolines vary from water bouncers in that they include a spring-less interlocking webbing connecting from the float tube to the jump surface that supports the jump surface. A water trampoline has a higher jump than a water bouncer because it can handle larger weights on the jump surface. The market for water trampolines is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Water Trampolines Market
- Growth in outdoor activities in both developing and developed countries, where majority of youth, children, and adults vacation at beaches and are interested in floating on water is projected to create a market for manufacturers of water trampolines. During the forecast period, manufacturers are likely to meet the growing demand for water trampolines from these markets.
- Additionally, designs, prints, and colors of trampolines encourage and attract kids toward it. Thus, parents prefer water trampolines for their children during beach vacations. This is expected to fuel the growth of the global water trampolines market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, developing distribution channels through online stores that make the products easily available is a factor expected to offer lucrative opportunities for key players over the forecast period. Furthermore, investment in research and development and introducing new and innovative water trampolines in terms of add-on features would help manufacturers to gain significant market share.
- However, water trampolines are expensive as compared to water bouncers. Preference for less expensive items among consumers is expected to hamper the global water trampolines market during the forecast period. Furthermore, presence of local players who offer these products made from local and cheap material is limiting the growth of the water trampolines market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Water Trampolines Market
- In terms of region, the water trampolines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe dominates the global market for water trampolines and the market in the region is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period. Countries such as Germany, UK, France, and Italy in the region that share their geographies with water, and people of the region frequently enjoying beach vacations is leading to rising demand for water trampolines in Europe.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a higher CAGR owing to the presence and growing demand from countries such as China, South Korea, and India. Additionally, presence of a number of manufacturers in the region is also another factor expected to fuel growth of the market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Water Trampolines Market
- Acon USA, Inc.
- Altitude H2O Company
- Aquaglide Company
- Conely Company
- Fourone Company
- Guangzhou Joyshine Amusement Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Island Hopper Company
- Motion Sports of America, LLC
- Rave Sports, Inc.
Global Water Trampolines Market: Research Scope
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Size
- Up to 10 feet in diameter
- 10 feet to 15 feet in diameter
- 15 feet to 20 feet in diameter
- Above 20 feet in diameter
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Shape
- Others (Decagon, etc.)
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Capacity
- Up to 2 persons
- 3 persons – 5 persons
- Above 5 persons
Global Water Trampolines Market, by End-use
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Price
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Retail Stores
Global Water Trampolines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa