Water Testing Meter Market: Introduction
- A water testing meter, also known as TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter is a device used to measure total dissolved solids in drinking water. A basic model of TDS meter only measures the amount of total dissolved solids in a solution, while an advanced model can check water temperature, salinity, and more.
Key Drivers of the Global Water Testing Meter Market
- Rising consumer awareness and increasing emphasis on the consumption of clean drinking water are driving the demand for water testing meters across the world. Further, rise in water-borne diseases due to water pollution requires strict measures to ensure cleanliness and safety of drinking water.
- Growing urban population and rise in industrialization requires advanced water treatment plants to cater to the drinking water needs of large populations. Moreover, municipal corporations across different regions are investing in advanced water purification equipment for clean water supply to urban areas and industrial settings.
- Rising water contamination due to environmental damage and industrial pollution has influenced governments to strengthen guidelines and regulations for water quality. This in turn is anticipated to expand the growth opportunities for water testing meters in the near future.
Water Testing Meter Market: Key Segments
- The global water testing meter market can be segmented based on product type, test range, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the water testing meter market can be segmented into pen type TDS meter, portable TDS meter, and benchtop TDS meter. Based on test range, the market can be segmented into auto range, low range (<2000ppm), and high range (>2000ppm). In terms of end-use, the market can be segmented into municipal organizations, agriculture, industrial, environmental sciences, aquariums, and others. By distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- The geographical segmentation of the market includes North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- The research report provides country-level analysis for each regional segment. The North America market country-level analysis and forecast includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the water testing meter market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the water testing meter market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America water testing meter market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- In Asia Pacific, demand for water testing meters is driven by increasing government initiatives for clean water supply and high consumer awareness about drinking water purification. Moreover, key brands are penetrating untapped markets through strategic investments in multichannel distribution networks.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key water testing meter companies are focused on research & development and technology advancement to drive product innovation. Further, industry participants are directing their investment toward the expansion of distribution networks through strategic collaborations and partnerships with e-commerce platforms, hypermarket chains, and specialty stores.
Some of the major companies identified in the global water testing meter market are:
- Aquasana, Inc.
- HM Digital Ltd.
- Pentair Plc
- Hanna Instruments
- Bante Instruments
- Geotech Environmental Equipment Inc.
- Milwaukee Instruments, Inc.
- Eutech Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Global Water Testing Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Water Testing Meter Market, by Product Type
- Pen Type TDS meter
- Portable TDS meter
- Benchtop TDS meter
Global Water Testing Meter Market, by Test Range
- Auto Range
- Low Range (<2000ppm)
- High Range (>2000ppm)
Global Water Testing Meter Market, by End-use
- Municipal Organizations
- Environmental Sciences
Global Water Testing Meter Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Water Testing Meter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global water testing meter market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!