Water Soluble Minerals Market: Overview
- Water soluble minerals are inorganic elements that are extracted from rocks, water, or soil. Minerals play an important role in growth of the skin, the muscles, and the bones. Human body cannot produce minerals and vitamins by itself as the body extracts these micronutrients from food. Water soluble minerals are also used as feed additives in the production of animal food products.
- Human body requires at least 30 minerals, vitamins, and other dietary components. The body cannot produce these minerals in sufficient amounts. Minerals are required for building of the bones, regulating of heartbeats, and functioning of the brain.
- Minerals are inorganic compounds present in soil or water, which cannot be broken down further. Vitamins are organic compounds synthesized from plants and animals, which can be broken down in the presence of heat, acid, or air.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Role of Water Soluble Minerals in Development of Human Body
- Minerals can be classified into macrominerals and trace minerals. Macrominerals include calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, and sulfur; whereas trace minerals include iron, manganese, copper, iodine, zinc, cobalt, fluoride, and selenium. These are required in lower amounts as compared to macrominerals.
- A majority of sodium that is consumed is obtained from vegetables, table salt, and unprocessed meat. Potassium is obtained from meat, milk, fresh fruits, and fresh vegetables. Low sodium and high potassium in food can help control hypertension. Also, it lowers chances of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Calcium is present in large amounts in dairy products such as milk and cheese. It is also found in tofu, fortified soy milk, greens (such as broccoli and mustard greens), and legumes. Calcium is required for the development of strong bones and teeth, for blood clotting, and for muscle functioning.
- Chloride is found in table salt (sodium chloride), vegetables such as tomatoes, meat, and bread. In the human body, chloride is found along with sodium in the form of stomach acid, which maintains balance of body fluids.
- Magnesium is found primarily in nuts, seeds, legumes, leafy and green vegetables, and seafood. Magnesium helps convert food into energy, develop new proteins from amino acids, and repair dioxyribo nucleic acid (DNA) and ribo nucleic acid (RNA).
Asia Pacific Emerges as a Key Regional Segment for Water Soluble Minerals Market
- With the growing human and animal population in China, India, and countries in ASEAN, the demand for highly nutritious foods is also increasing in poultry, cattle, and aquaculture industries in Asia Pacific. In order to meet the demand for nutritious foods derived from animals, poultry farmers are using a large amount of micronutrient-enriched feed additives, thereby creating demand for water soluble minerals market.
- High-protein foods such as tofu and eggs are produced in the poultry & cattle industry. Demand for omnivorous diet is rising in countries such as Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, and Philippines. This, in turn, is projected to augment the water soluble minerals market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Global Water Soluble Minerals Market, by End-use
- In terms of end-use industry, the global water soluble minerals market can be segmented into poultry, cattle, aquaculture, and swine. In the poultry industry, trace minerals such as zinc play a significant role as a component of several metalloenzymes, such as carbonic anhydrase. Carbonic anhydrase is essential for eggshell formation in the shell gland of hens. These minerals help in enhancing the immune response of hens. Zinc deficiency in poultry feed additives can lead to poor feathering and poor shell quality. Manganese also plays a key role as a feed additive in chickens by forming chondroitin sulfate. However, deficiency of manganese in poultry leads to perosis, bone shortening, and poor eggshell quality.
- In swine feed products, water soluble minerals, such as Iodine and selenium, function as an important component of thyroid hormones, thereby affecting the metabolic rate of swine. Iodine deficiency in swine can result in thick pulpy skin, goiter, hairlessness, and even death. Certain swine feedstuffs contain goitrogens, which enhances the iodine requirement.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Water Soluble Minerals Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global water soluble minerals market are:
- BASF SE
- Lonza Group
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Nutreco N.V.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- ORFFA International Holdings B.V
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Vitafor N.V.
- Vitec Nutrition Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Blue Star Adisseo Co.
- Zinpro Corporation
- Dansk Landbrugs Grovvareselskab
- All tech, Inc.
- Neovia Group
- China National Chemical Corporation
Global Water Soluble Minerals Market: Research Scope
Global Water Soluble Minerals Market, by Type
- Others (Including Iodine, Copper, Fluoride, and Selenium)
Global Water Soluble Minerals Market, by End-use
- Others (Including Ruminants)
Global Water Soluble Minerals Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.