Water Lentil are the acquatic plants grown in water. They have a high yielding rate, where they can double within 16-32 hours, because of which they can be harvested on a daily basis and yearly too. Water lentils are ecofriendly. The protein that is derived from these water lentil is called as water lentil protein. Water lentil protein that is available for used in food and beverages industry has been developed by few major players. This water lentils consists of 68% protein, the flour that is made from the water lentils consists of 7 grams of dietary fiber, with 100% daily value iron, 25% DV Calcium along with magnesium and Phosphorus in 20% and 10% DV.
Water Lentil Protein market can be segmented on the basis of Application and Region.
On the basis of Application it can be segmented as Protein Beverages, Cold-pressed juices and Healthy Snacks. On the basis of Region the market is segmented such North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
Water Lentil Protein Market: Drivers, Restraints, and Trends
Water Lentil protein market is currently in a nascent stage and it is expected to experience exponential growth in demand due to the increased need of plant based protein around the globe. Water Lentil protein demand is majorly derived due to the rising demand for plant-based proteins in a variety of food & beverage applications such as bakery products, beverages, cold pressed juices etc. Water Lentil protein is also looked upon as a very healthy alternative to animal derived proteins. Also the rising trend of organic food products is leading to increase in healthy food options, which is indirectly impacting the demand for water lentil protein market. The European and North American markets are the largest contributors to the growth of the Water Lentil Protein market. Growth in increased use of plant based protein in regions like Africa and Asia pacific is also expected to boost the growth of the overall Water Lentil Protein market.
Water Lentil Protein Market: Regional Outlook
In North America, the trend in the Water Lentil protein market is stable with major plant based protein use for food and beverage applications, in terms of usage the trends in Europe are similar to the US market. Asia is one of the biggest market for Water Lentil Protein. In Asia Pacific from China, India and Japan are expected to contribute to the growth of the Water Lentil Protein market. In Middle East and Africa, Water Lentil market is mostly expected to have a very slow growth in the forecast period. In Western Europe, the Water Lentil market is expected to grow steadily despite declining economies.
Water Lentil Protein Market: Key Players
- Parable Inc.
- Biorefinery Solutions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.