A Water filter dispenser is a machine which dispenses water and also has a cooling unit for chilled water. Most water filter dispensers with refrigeration for cooling the water also has a second dispenser which distributes hot water or normal water to be used for coffee, tea, or other purposes. Using water dispensers removes the need for maintenance in the purifiers. Their size is also small and they are portable and hence are mostly preferred over purifiers. Water filter dispensers come in a variety of forms, ranging from wall-mounted dispensers to bottle filler water dispensers, to bi-level and several other types. Water filter dispensers come with different types of filters according to the requirement of consumers.
Water Filter Dispenser Market – Competitive Landscape
The water filter dispenser market is influenced by the presence of many water filter dispenser manufacturers. Manufacturers of water filter dispensers are spending on technology advancement so as to develop new technologies and new products with more features. This is expected to help them boost their share in the market.
- In June 2019, Blue Star has launched a wide range of residential water purifiers comprising 34 models with RO, UV, UV LED, RO+UV, and RO+UV+UF technologies. Company is focusing on product expansion cater to the growing demand of purified water in offices, restaurants, clinics, and other commercial establishments.
- In April 2019, Blue Star expand its business in Middle East with a rising hospitality sector, growth in construction activities across residential and commercial sectors, coupled with extreme weather conditions are the major factors to propel the market for blue star.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Blue Star was founded in 1943 in India and currently known as air conditioning and commercial refrigeration company. It has a network of 32 offices, 5 modern manufacturing facilities, 2800 employees, and 2900 channel partners across the globe. Company has wide range of commercial refrigeration products and cold chain equipment, water purifiers, air purifiers and air coolers.
Voltas, Inc. established in 1954 in India and known as expertise in in Air Conditioning & Cooling technology. Company has wide range of product categories including air conditioners, air coolers, commercial refrigerators, water coolers and water dispensers.
Water logic Holdings Limited.
Company was incorporated in 1992 and now it is expanded over 50 countries across the globe. Company’s products are currently being sold in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa. POU purified water dispensers is the major product of the company.
Several international and domestic players are active in the Water Filter Dispenser industry. These include Shanghai POVOS Enterprise (Group) Co., Ltd, Zhejiang Qinyuan Water Treatment S.T. Co., Ltd., Culligan, Edgars, Voltas, Honeywell, Philips Corporation, and others.
Water Filter Dispenser Market – Dynamics
Rapid Growth in Urbanization and Industrialization is affecting water quality which expected to boost the market demand for water filter dispenser.
Growth in urbanization and industrialization is adversely affecting the water quality, thereby causing harmful effects on human health. This is projected to increase the need for water filter dispensers across the globe. In many regions, ground water is used for drinking purposes which should be filtered before use to make it safe to drink. Water quality in many regions such as India, Bangladesh, some African countries is declining. So people are shifting toward filtering process machines for healthy and safe water. This factor is expected to influence the growing water dispenser market positively in the coming years.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Rising Demand from residential sector and expansion of commercial sector is anticipated propel demand for water filter dispenser
North America and Europe are dominant in the global water filter dispenser market. Growing demand from the residential sector, and commercial sector expansion in developing economies are the key drivers for the growth of the water filter dispenser market.
Water Filter Dispenser Market – Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the Water Filter Dispenser market is segmented into:
- Wall mounted
- Bottom Load
- Table Top
- Direct Piping
On the basis of Purification method, the Water Filter Dispenser market can be bifurcated into:
- Bottled Water Dispenser
- Plumbed Water Dispenser
Based on end-use industry, the Water Filter Dispenser market can be segregated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.