Water Cut Monitors Market: Introduction
- Water cut monitors measure the water content of hydrocarbons and crude oil while they flow through a pipeline
- Water cut monitors are mostly used in the petroleum industry to determine the water cut of oil flowing from a well, the oil produced from a separator, and the crude oil transferred in pipelines and loading tankers. The water cut is the proportion of water produced to the total volume of liquids produced from an oil well.
- Water cut monitors use various types of technologies to measure the water cut. However, dielectric measurement by using microwave or radio frequency and near infrared (NIR) measurement are extensively used technologies.
- The use of radio frequency is widely practiced owing to the large difference between the dielectric constants of oil and water
- The use of water cut monitors maximizes production by reducing the water level and decreasing the retention time. These monitors have low maintenance, good accuracy, and long-term repeatability.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Water Cut Monitors Market report
Key Drivers of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Demand for water cut monitors is increasing, owing to rise in investments in automation and digitization of the oil & gas sector. Moreover, offshore exploration and drilling activities are rising, due to increasing demand for crude oil worldwide.
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd, a provider of accurate and repeatable measurement systems, has been officially associated with Petrobras as a supplier of water cut monitors. Petrobras operates oil tankers, distribution pipelines, thermal power plants, fertilizer plants, petrochemical units, and marine, river and lake terminals.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Based on region, the global water cut monitors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global water cut monitors market in 2019, owing to significant growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The region has several players in its oil & gas sector, which have offshore exploration and extradition activities. It is also a major region producing crude oil.
- Europe held a key share of the global water cut monitors market in 2019. Russia & CIS is the third-largest oil producer and the second-largest gas producer in the world.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be a highly attractive region of the global water cut monitors market during the forecast period. The region witnesses significantly high investments in the oil & gas industry and establishment of numerous offshore exploration facilities, which is likely to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The region has a well-established oil & gas sector, which is witnessing investments in automation and digitization of the existing assets.
- The market in Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Water Cut Monitors Market
Key Players Operating in Global Water Cut Monitors Market:
Leading companies operating in the global water cut monitors market are:
- Emerson Electric
- Ametek Inc.
- Phase Dynamics
- Kam Controls
- Delta C Technologies
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd
- Sentech AS
- Agar Corporation
- LEMIS Process
- Haimo Technologies
Global Water Cut Monitors Market: Research Scope
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Sector
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Location
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Application
- Well Testing
- Separation Vessels
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT)
- Tank Farms & Pipelines
- MPFM Applications
- Refinery Pharmaceutical
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.