Water Cut Monitors Market: Introduction
- Water cut monitors measure the water content of hydrocarbons and crude oil while they flow through a pipeline
- Water cut monitors are mostly used in the petroleum industry to determine the water cut of oil flowing from a well, the oil produced from a separator, and the crude oil transferred in pipelines and loading tankers. The water cut is the proportion of water produced to the total volume of liquids produced from an oil well.
- Water cut monitors use various types of technologies to measure the water cut. However, dielectric measurement by using microwave or radio frequency and near infrared (NIR) measurement are extensively used technologies.
- The use of radio frequency is widely practiced owing to the large difference between the dielectric constants of oil and water
- The use of water cut monitors maximizes production by reducing the water level and decreasing the retention time. These monitors have low maintenance, good accuracy, and long-term repeatability.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Water Cut Monitors Market report
Key Drivers of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Demand for water cut monitors is increasing, owing to rise in investments in automation and digitization of the oil & gas sector. Moreover, offshore exploration and drilling activities are rising, due to increasing demand for crude oil worldwide.
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd, a provider of accurate and repeatable measurement systems, has been officially associated with Petrobras as a supplier of water cut monitors. Petrobras operates oil tankers, distribution pipelines, thermal power plants, fertilizer plants, petrochemical units, and marine, river and lake terminals.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Water Cut Monitors Market
- Based on region, the global water cut monitors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global water cut monitors market in 2019, owing to significant growth of the oil & gas industry in the region. The region has several players in its oil & gas sector, which have offshore exploration and extradition activities. It is also a major region producing crude oil.
- Europe held a key share of the global water cut monitors market in 2019. Russia & CIS is the third-largest oil producer and the second-largest gas producer in the world.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be a highly attractive region of the global water cut monitors market during the forecast period. The region witnesses significantly high investments in the oil & gas industry and establishment of numerous offshore exploration facilities, which is likely to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The region has a well-established oil & gas sector, which is witnessing investments in automation and digitization of the existing assets.
- The market in Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Water Cut Monitors Market
Key Players Operating in Global Water Cut Monitors Market:
Leading companies operating in the global water cut monitors market are:
- Emerson Electric
- Ametek Inc.
- Phase Dynamics
- Kam Controls
- Delta C Technologies
- M-Flow Technologies Ltd
- Sentech AS
- Agar Corporation
- LEMIS Process
- Haimo Technologies
Global Water Cut Monitors Market: Research Scope
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Sector
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Location
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Application
- Well Testing
- Separation Vessels
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT)
- Tank Farms & Pipelines
- MPFM Applications
- Refinery Pharmaceutical
Global Water Cut Monitors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.