Global Water-based Adhesive Market: Overview
Also termed as waterborne adhesive, water-based adhesive is generally prepared from soluble synthetic or natural polymers. Water usually plays the role of carrier fluid to control the viscosity of adhesive particles useful for different substrates at different thicknesses. Recyclable water-based adhesive is significantly used by the CleanFlake adhesive technology formulated by Avery Dennison, one of the winners at the Plastics Recycling 2017 conference. The adhesive is made to stick fast to the thermoformed package or polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle until the close of its lifecycle while cleanly separating during the recycling procedure.
Well-versed analysts of the global water-based adhesive market foresee segmentation on the basis of application, type of resin, and feedstock. Each segment of the global water-based adhesive market is comprehensively analyzed in the report.
The publication comes forth as a remarkable, profound study of the global water-based adhesive market wherein all the crucial factors such as value chain analysis, drivers and restraints, competitive landscape, and projected forecast figures have been elaborately brought to light.
Global Water-based Adhesive Market: Trends and Opportunities
A wide range of end users earned by the global water-based adhesive market such as those operating in the packaging, construction, and automotive sectors are expected to augment the measure of demand during the forecast years. The global water-based adhesive market could welcome a handsome growth while riding on various advantages offered by the product, including improved heat resistance, no residual order, and no emission concern.
Water-based adhesive derived from natural polymers is expected to find broader applications in different industries. For instance, water-based adhesive derived from animals is an ideal choice for quick set applications while bookbinding could mainly employ water-based adhesive prepared from starch-based vegetables. Since water-based adhesive is free of solvents, it could be safe for use in closed areas with not much ventilation, such as classrooms. Applications such as bottle labeling, coating, and paper lamination chiefly make use of water-based adhesive. All of these factors are prognosticated to secure a reliable level of growth for the global water-based adhesive market.
Global Water-based Adhesive Market: Regional Outlook
The international water-based adhesive market is prophesied to be dominated by Asia Pacific, owing to a tremendous scope for packaging, automotive, coating, and paints industries in emerging countries such as India and China. Asia Pacific could bank on crucial growth opportunities as these countries add significance to the international water-based adhesive market with scores of manufacturing facilities installed for a variety of end-user sectors. Packaging and construction could especially raise the hopes of vendors operating in the Asia Pacific water-based adhesive market.
The U.S. and European countries are envisaged to have an optimistic impact of the global water-based adhesive market with reassuring government policies laid down for environment-friendly products. Saudi countries along with Brazil are predicted to up the demand in the global water-based adhesive market, owing to a substantial number of construction projects put into action.
Global Water-based Adhesive Market: Competitive Landscape
Leading companies in the global water-based adhesive market are envisioned to take advantage of the lucrative prospects in emerging economies while keeping an eye on major regions for growth. The Dow Chemical Co., Evonik Industries, Bayer Material Science, Henkel AG & Company, Applied Adhesives, and H.B. Fuller Company are some of the dominating players in the global water-based adhesive market.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.