Wastewater Treatment Services Market- Overview
Large amount of wastewater is produced from households and industries that can be successfully treated for reuse and also for discharging it into the environment. Many regions in the world are going through water crisis. Wastewater treatment services can provide significant solutions to handle this situation. Rapid urbanization brought by industrialization and unprecedented population rise are inducing high demand for clean drinking water along with increasing the amount of wastewater produced on daily basis. The water treatment process involves crucial operations such as settling treatment, chemical treatment, filtration, evaporation, and others. Depending on the requirements and challenges of end-use, the type of service varies along with varying industries.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Wastewater Treatment Services Market- Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global wastewater treatment services market are given below:
- In October 2019, Suez, one of the leading players in the global wastewater treatment services market, announced that the company has signed a contract with the City of Montreal for the building, operating, and maintaining an organic waste treatment center. The overall value of the contract is over 115 million Euros. Suez has secured a long term contract which include the two year time for the construction of the plant followed by a five year period of operation.
- In July 2019, Veolia, another prominent name in the global wastewater treatment services market, announced that the company has sold its district energy assets in the United States to the Antin Infrastructure Partners. The deal is worth over 5 billion euros.
Wastewater Treatment Services Market- Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple factors that are fuelling the growth of the global wastewater treatment services market. Some of the major factors that are driving the market growth are scarcity of fresh drinking water due to increasing water pollution and lack of availability of fresh water resources along with rapid increase in world population. High demand for fresh drinking water and declining water quality are also aiding the growth of the global wastewater treatment services market.
Rapid industrialization and increasing focus of governments in various regions towards implementing stringent regulatory framework on the water discharged from industries are positively impacting on the expansion of the wastewater treatment services market. Another factor responsible for the growth of the wastewater treatment services market is increasing number of sewage treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants in the developed regions.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Wastewater Treatment Services market, ask for a customized report
Wastewater Treatment Services Market- Geographical Outlook
In terms of geography, there are five major regions that divide the global wastewater treatment services market. These regions are North America, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Among these, the global wastewater treatment service market is currently dominated by Asia Pacific region. Owing to the rise in issues like water scarcity, municipal wastage and increasing demand for fresh water due to rapid rise in population are inducing high demand for wastewater treatment services in this region. The Asia Pacific region is followed by North America and Europe with respect to market size. Strict regulatory framework imposed by the government on the disposal of wastewater from the industries is also aiding the growth of the wastewater treatment service market in the North America and Europe regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.