Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services
- Wastewater treatment plant is a system in which a combination of various processes such as chemical, physical, and biological is used to treat industrial and municipal wastewater, and further use it for non-potable applications
- Rise in environmental regulations on industrial waste has led to an increase in installation of wastewater treatment plants in the industrial sector. This, in turn, has boosted the demand for maintenance services for wastewater treatment plants.
- Wastewater treatment plant maintenance services consist of preventive electromechanical maintenance, predictive electromechanical maintenance, corrective electromechanical maintenance, metrological maintenance, etc.
Key Drivers of Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market
- The global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market has been expanding owing to rise in industrialization and urbanization across the globe. Implementation of strict emission laws related to wastewater treatment across the globe is likely to boost the number of treatment plants. In turn, this is estimated to propel the wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The spread of coronavirus has disrupted the maintenance schedule of wastewater treatment plants. The pandemic has hampered the supply of essential parts, raw materials, and labor in the market. Ongoing wastewater treatment plant projects are at a standstill due to unavailability of labor, while new projects are being delayed. Most manufacturers are focusing on the adoption of new strategies to reform their business models.
- On June 10, 2020, HUBER SE introduced a range of coarse screen systems with the HUBER Grab Screen TrashLift. Coarse screens are protective equipment of a screening system. Coarse screens are used to protect downstream finer screening systems (or machine technology in general) in the event that massive amounts of coarse materials or extreme-size debris occur.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market
- Based on region, the global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market in 2019, owing to rise in environmental regulations on industrial effluent discharge. End-user industries such as oil & gas, power generation, and chemical are mandated to have wastewater water treatment plant at their facility. This is estimated to boost the demand for wastewater treatment plant maintenance services in the region.
- North America is likely to account for vital share of the global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in waste water treatment plants to reuse the treated water for gardening and non-potable applications. This is estimated to augment the demand for wastewater treatment plant maintenance services in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to be a moderately attractive region of the global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market during the forecast period, owing to developed water infrastructure in the region. The region is focusing on becoming carbon neutral by 2050.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The region is implementing stringent laws related to wastewater treatment, which in turn is increasing the number of waste water treatment plants in the region.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a slow pace during the forecast period owing to low investments and awareness regarding waste water treatment in the region
Key Players Operating in Market
Major players operating in the global wastewater treatment plant maintenance services market include:
- DAS Environmental Expert GmbH
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Thermax Group
- Polytest Laboratories.
- Era Hydro- Biotech Energy Private Limited.
- Ideal Systems & Services.
- NCH (UK) Ltd.
- HUBER SE
- SERECO S.r.l.
- ATB Water GmbH
Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market: Research Scope
Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market, by Maintenance Type
- Preventive Electromechanical Maintenance
- Predictive Electromechanical Maintenance
- Corrective Electromechanical Maintenance
- Metrological Maintenance
- Specialized Maintenance
Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market, by Service Provider
Global Wastewater Treatment Plant Maintenance Services Market, by End-user
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Oil & Gas
- Food, Pulp & Paper
- Metal & Mining
- Power Generation
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.