Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market: Introduction
- Waste management is a universal issue faced by various countries worldwide. Poorly managed waste is contaminating the oceans, clogging drains, spreading diseases, increasing the incidence of respiratory issues through airborne particles generated from burning of waste, and affecting the overall economic growth.
- Furthermore, rapid urbanization and growth of population have created large population centers, making it more and more difficult to collect waste and to procure land for waste treatment and disposal
- Thus, in order to curb issues related to waste management, use of waste collection and sorting equipment is required. A waste sorting equipment segregates waste into dry waste and wet waste. The dry waste is further segregated into degradable waste and non-degradable waste.
- The degradable waste is degraded, while the non-degradable waste is sent to recycling centers
Key Drivers of Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Stringent government regulations regarding waste management are anticipated to fuel the demand for waste collection & sorting equipment in the next few years. Sorting equipment help segregate recyclable waste, which can be reused or recycled. This, in turn, can reduce the overall waste generation.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
- In 2019, Bezner delivered a turnkey project involving use of a mixed waste sorting machine to Suez, a player based in Belgium. The machine comprised two screens to sort the waste into three sizes. Depending on its fraction size, the waste is either cleaned by a magnetic overband system and separated into heavy waste and light waste by a wind shifter, or directly fed to the sorting cabin ready for handpicking.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Based on region, the global waste collection & sorting equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. Government regulations in the region are strict and the region has a wide installed base of recycling and composting centers.
- Moreover, countries in Europe have high technological capacities, more stringent environment-related regulations, and stricter enforcement authorities
- North America held a significant share of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. In the U.S., waste collection is typically carried out with the help of trucks, door-to-door services, or central drop-off points. The collected waste is then shifted to larger trucks at transfer stations or sorting facilities to transport large quantities of waste over long distances more effectively.
- Asia Pacific was a highly attractive region of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. Increasing population and urbanization has driven the generation of waste significantly. Also, some of the countries in the region have improper facilities for waste disposal and management.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are estimated to hold minor shares of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market during the forecast period. The market in these regions is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to low population and developing waste management infrastructure in these regions.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Coparm Srl
- Kingtiger (Shanghai) Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Green Machine Sales LLC
- Beston (Henan) machinery Co., Ltd.
- CP Manufacturing, Inc.
- MSS, Inc.
- WASTE SORTING
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Collection Equipment
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Sorting Equipment
- Magnetic Sorting
- Optical Sorting
- Eddy Current Sorting
- Air Sorting
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Operational Mode
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Type
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Industrial Hazardous Waste
- Industrial Non-hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Others (including Agricultural Waste and Sewage Sludge)
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.