Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market: Introduction
- Waste management is a universal issue faced by various countries worldwide. Poorly managed waste is contaminating the oceans, clogging drains, spreading diseases, increasing the incidence of respiratory issues through airborne particles generated from burning of waste, and affecting the overall economic growth.
- Furthermore, rapid urbanization and growth of population have created large population centers, making it more and more difficult to collect waste and to procure land for waste treatment and disposal
- Thus, in order to curb issues related to waste management, use of waste collection and sorting equipment is required. A waste sorting equipment segregates waste into dry waste and wet waste. The dry waste is further segregated into degradable waste and non-degradable waste.
- The degradable waste is degraded, while the non-degradable waste is sent to recycling centers
Key Drivers of Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Stringent government regulations regarding waste management are anticipated to fuel the demand for waste collection & sorting equipment in the next few years. Sorting equipment help segregate recyclable waste, which can be reused or recycled. This, in turn, can reduce the overall waste generation.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
- In 2019, Bezner delivered a turnkey project involving use of a mixed waste sorting machine to Suez, a player based in Belgium. The machine comprised two screens to sort the waste into three sizes. Depending on its fraction size, the waste is either cleaned by a magnetic overband system and separated into heavy waste and light waste by a wind shifter, or directly fed to the sorting cabin ready for handpicking.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Based on region, the global waste collection & sorting equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. Government regulations in the region are strict and the region has a wide installed base of recycling and composting centers.
- Moreover, countries in Europe have high technological capacities, more stringent environment-related regulations, and stricter enforcement authorities
- North America held a significant share of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. In the U.S., waste collection is typically carried out with the help of trucks, door-to-door services, or central drop-off points. The collected waste is then shifted to larger trucks at transfer stations or sorting facilities to transport large quantities of waste over long distances more effectively.
- Asia Pacific was a highly attractive region of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market in 2018. Increasing population and urbanization has driven the generation of waste significantly. Also, some of the countries in the region have improper facilities for waste disposal and management.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are estimated to hold minor shares of the global waste collection & sorting equipment market during the forecast period. The market in these regions is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to low population and developing waste management infrastructure in these regions.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market
- Coparm Srl
- Kingtiger (Shanghai) Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Green Machine Sales LLC
- Beston (Henan) machinery Co., Ltd.
- CP Manufacturing, Inc.
- MSS, Inc.
- WASTE SORTING
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Collection Equipment
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Sorting Equipment
- Magnetic Sorting
- Optical Sorting
- Eddy Current Sorting
- Air Sorting
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Operational Mode
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Type
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Industrial Hazardous Waste
- Industrial Non-hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Others (including Agricultural Waste and Sewage Sludge)
Global Waste Collection & Sorting Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.