Washable and Reusable Mask Market: Overview
The coronavirus pandemic has cast its ugly shadow across the world with high transmission rates and large death numbers. This has eventually led to a large demand in masks of different types for protection against the deadly virus. Therefore, the washable and reusable mask market is set to experience exponential growth across the forecast period of 2020-2030.
On the basis of type, the washable and reusable mask market can be segmented into industrial grade and medical grade. As masks become the new normal, the demand for them increases eventually. Furthermore, governments of numerous countries are creating awareness among their citizens to wear masks while venturing out for any purpose. Some of the countries have even made masks mandatory at workplaces and public places. This aspect brings great growth opportunities for the washable and reusable mask market.
This report will offer perfect insights into the global washable and reusable mask market. The report covers diverse growth parameters such as the competitive scenario, geographical perspective, and the recent trends across the washable and reusable mask market. The report also provides a bird’s eye view on the COVID-19 impact and its effect on the washable and reusable mask market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Washable and Reusable Mask Market: Competitive Scenario
Before the eruption of coronavirus pandemic across the globe, a few players like 3M, Honeywell, and others were the only competitors in the washable and reusable mask market. But as the demand for washable and reusable masks soared, new players started seeping in the washable and reusable mask market to garner profits.
Renowned clothing brands are entering the washable and reusable mask market to offer comfortable masks at affordable rates. This aspect invites tremendous competition. Novel product launches also serve as prominent growth factors.
Online presence is also playing a great role in increasing the revenue of the washable and reusable mask market. For instance, Amazon recently launched ‘The Face Mask Store’ to ease the process of mask shopping.
Washable and Reusable Mask Market: Sustainability Factor Proving Beneficial for Growth
With expansive demand for masks, the pollution created due to non-degradable masks cause immense harm to the environment. A large chunk of individuals are preferring masks possessing the qualities of biodegradability and recyclability. Thus, this factor may invite growth prospects. Here are some recent developments in the production of sustainable washable and reusable masks.
- Salay Handmade Product Industries, Inc., a Philippines-based company launched reusable masks made from abaca leaf fibers
- AirX recently launched an antibacterial, biodegradable, and reusable mask made from Vietnamese coffee; the first layer is made of coffee yarn and a biodegradable filter is on the inside
- TBM and Bioworks have started producing Bio Face masks made of polylactic acid (PLA) yarn, a biomass-based material
- Amour Vert launched masks made from deadstock fabrics such as TENCEL, organic cotton, and modal
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Washable and Reusable Mask Market, Request for a Sample
Washable and Reusable Mask Market: Novel Developments
The washable and reusable mask market may undergo revolutionary advancements in the coming future. Numerous players are launching washable and reusable masks with additional features that assure maximum protection and comfort to the consumer. Some of the recent developments are as follows:
- The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea recently developed a washable nano-filtered mask
- Duvaltex launched a reusable mask enabled with 3D-knit technology
- Under Armour is developing a mask specially designed for athletes and will be launched shortly
Washable and Reusable Mask Market: Regional Landscape
Asia Pacific may prove to be a significant region for contributing growth to the washable and reusable mask market during the assessment period. The accelerated demand for washable and reusable masks from densely populated countries like India and China may serve as a great growth booster.
North America and Europe may also garner substantial growth for the washable and reusable mask market due to the rising coronavirus infections across various countries in the regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.