Global Waist Support Belt Market – Introduction
- Waist supporting belts help treat mild backache. These belts help elderly people who have issues with bending. The belt enables easy movement and takes the shape of the body in order to provide relief to people suffering from back issues. The waist support belt has an air circulation system and provides enough ventilation when tied around the waist. These belts are comfortable to wear and can be worn for long, thus providing warmth around the waist. They have an elastic webbing and double-pull mechanism and a large hook that can be adjusted according to the waist size.
Waist belts cover a large area around the waist, thus providing right support for the back
- Waist belts provide better support to the back, which enables the wearer to sleep properly even while wearing them. The belt covers a large area around the waist in order to treat back hunches, back pain, and provide relief from stress. Waist belts can be worn under the clothes and offer relief even while stepping out of the house. Spinal cord problems, nerve damage and other medical conditions along with incorrect posture can lead to uneasiness and back pain. The right amount of support to the back all round the day can help minimize medical issues and keep the back straight while working for long hours.
Waist belts are used after back surgeries to stabilize the back
- Waist belts are extensively utilized by patients recovering from back surgeries, as the belts help support the back and maintain correct posture. The transition of going back to normal life is enormous after using waist belts, as people do not experience pain while rising from sitting to standing or during other movements. After an initial lower back injury, limiting spinal cord movement is essential in order to heal the spinal cord better; it is essential to use waist belts, especially after surgery.
North America to Dominate Global Waist Support Belt Market
- The global waist support belt market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global waist support belt market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate due to increasing geriatric population, adequate and proper back structure, and proper treatment given to backbone after surgeries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to increased availability of waist belts according to waist size of geriatric people in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia
Key Players Operating in the Global Waist Support Belt Market
- Major players operating in the global waist support belt market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Tynor, VISSCO REHABILITATION AIDS PVT. LTD, JSB Healthcare, and Oppo Medical Inc., are focusing on producing innovative waist support belts that help in healing fast. Key players in the global waist support belt market include:
- VISSCO REHABILITATION AIDS PVT. LTD.
- JSB Healthcare
- Oppo Medical Inc.
- DJO, LLC
- Posture Medic
- Serola Biomechanics, Inc
- BMS Great Lakes LLC
Global Waist Support Belt Market – Research Scope
Global Waist Support Belt Market
- Flexible Waist Support Belts
- Rigid and Semi-Rigid Orthoses
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Price Range
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!