Global Waist Support Belt Market – Introduction
- Waist supporting belts help treat mild backache. These belts help elderly people who have issues with bending. The belt enables easy movement and takes the shape of the body in order to provide relief to people suffering from back issues. The waist support belt has an air circulation system and provides enough ventilation when tied around the waist. These belts are comfortable to wear and can be worn for long, thus providing warmth around the waist. They have an elastic webbing and double-pull mechanism and a large hook that can be adjusted according to the waist size.
Waist belts cover a large area around the waist, thus providing right support for the back
- Waist belts provide better support to the back, which enables the wearer to sleep properly even while wearing them. The belt covers a large area around the waist in order to treat back hunches, back pain, and provide relief from stress. Waist belts can be worn under the clothes and offer relief even while stepping out of the house. Spinal cord problems, nerve damage and other medical conditions along with incorrect posture can lead to uneasiness and back pain. The right amount of support to the back all round the day can help minimize medical issues and keep the back straight while working for long hours.
Waist belts are used after back surgeries to stabilize the back
- Waist belts are extensively utilized by patients recovering from back surgeries, as the belts help support the back and maintain correct posture. The transition of going back to normal life is enormous after using waist belts, as people do not experience pain while rising from sitting to standing or during other movements. After an initial lower back injury, limiting spinal cord movement is essential in order to heal the spinal cord better; it is essential to use waist belts, especially after surgery.
North America to Dominate Global Waist Support Belt Market
- The global waist support belt market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global waist support belt market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate due to increasing geriatric population, adequate and proper back structure, and proper treatment given to backbone after surgeries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to increased availability of waist belts according to waist size of geriatric people in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia
Key Players Operating in the Global Waist Support Belt Market
- Major players operating in the global waist support belt market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Tynor, VISSCO REHABILITATION AIDS PVT. LTD, JSB Healthcare, and Oppo Medical Inc., are focusing on producing innovative waist support belts that help in healing fast. Key players in the global waist support belt market include:
- VISSCO REHABILITATION AIDS PVT. LTD.
- JSB Healthcare
- Oppo Medical Inc.
- DJO, LLC
- Posture Medic
- Serola Biomechanics, Inc
- BMS Great Lakes LLC
Global Waist Support Belt Market – Research Scope
Global Waist Support Belt Market
- Flexible Waist Support Belts
- Rigid and Semi-Rigid Orthoses
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Price Range
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Waist Support Belt Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.