Waffle Makers Market: Introduction
- A waffle maker is a utensil used to cook different types of waffles. Waffle makers apply heat from both sides of the batter for faster cooking. Besides waffles, some common food items cooked in a waffle maker include brownies, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and quesadillas. Waffle makers have a nonstick coating for easy removal of baked waffles. Oil can be brushed on the surface for quick cooking.
Key Drivers of the Global Waffle Makers Market
- Growing preference for waffles as a mainstream breakfast item internationally is driving the demand for waffle makers across the globe. The warm crunchy feel of waffles in different flavors is loved by millennial consumers. Further, waffles are an important part of menus in many restaurants and cafes. Evolving perception toward the morning meal in emerging economies is anticipated to drive the demand for waffle makers in the residential segment.
- Easy to clean waffle makers with additional features such as temperature control, timers, and removable plates see high demand. Higher-end waffle makers offer removable plates for effortless cleaning. Modern consumers, especially working women, are increasingly preferring waffle maker as it helps to cook a diverse variety of desserts in minimum time.
Waffle Makers Market: Key Segments
The global waffle makers market can be segmented based on type, material, end-user, price, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the waffle makers market can be classified into single waffle maker, double waffle maker, and stacked double waffle maker. Double waffle makers are largely preferred by commercial end-users. Based on material, the market is segmented into cast aluminum, cast steel, cast iron, and nonstick. Cast iron is the oldest and most common material used in production of waffle makers. Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. Growing middle class population and rising urbanization is driving the demand for waffle makers from residential end-users. Based on price, the market can be segmented into low, medium, and high. Demand for medium priced products is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline. Growing number of smartphone users and expansion of e-commerce retailing is driving the sale of waffle makers through online distribution channels.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at the Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By region, the global waffle makers market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the waffle makers market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the waffle makers market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America waffle makers market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Growing number of waffle restaurants and changing consumer preferences for breakfast are identified as key drivers of the waffle makers market. Moreover, millennial consumers in India, Japan, and China are willing to spend on classic combinations of waffles. Increasing influence of western culture on food consumption is likely to push the demand for waffle makers in the Asia Pacific market in the near future.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key brands of waffle makers are focused on multi-channel distribution, aggressive advertising and branding, and digital promotion. Further, industry participants are investing in strategic collaborations and partnership with traders and distributors to expand their geographical presence.
Some of the major companies identified in the global waffle makers market are:
- Nordic Ware
- Whirley Pop
- West Bend
- Olde Midway
- Paragon Popcorn
- CORNICO COMPANY, S.R.O. (LTD.)
Global Waffle Makers Market: Research Scope
Global Waffle Makers Market, by Type
- Stacked Double
Global Waffle Makers Market, by Material
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast Steel
- Cast Iron
Global Waffle Makers Market, by End-user
Global Waffle Makers Market, by Price
Global Waffle Makers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Waffle Makers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global waffle makers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!