Voice Picking Solutions Market – Introduction
- Voice picking solutions is an important part of the outbound processes of logistics, and it has a substantial impact on customer services provided by the company.
- The voice picking system offers a voice-based user interface to employees, such as portable voice terminals and headsets, which enables employees to communicate with host systems
- Generally, voice picking solutions involve a majority of the workforce employed in the warehouse and improve warehouse operations, through accuracy in the product picking process resulting in increased productivity and efficiency of the employees.
- The voice picking solution guides an employee through his daily work routine and enables real-time task tracking and monitoring of all warehouses processes
- Voice picking solutions are utilized by distribution, retail, and manufacturing companies to reduce the cost of operating a distribution center
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Voice Picking Solutions Market
- Increasing demand for voice-based advanced communication devices to improve productivity, accuracy, and efficiency across warehouse operations is expected to drive the voice picking solution market during the forecast period
- Several voice picking solutions can be integrated with the existing enterprise resource planning and warehouse management system. This multifunction feature is expected to fuel the voice picking solution market.
- Voice picking solution providers are offering complete solutions with scanning devices and screen-based solutions which is offering significant opportunity to the market.
Lack of system understanding and high investment cost are expected to hinder voice picking solutions market
- Lack of system understanding among warehouse employees and complexity in integration of new technologies of vice picking solution with existing infrastructure of warehouse are expected to restrain the market
- High initial investment is required to integrate all warehouse processes with voice solution. High cost of warehouse automation system in warehouse solutions is expected to hamper the voice picking solutions market
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “voice picking solutions market”
North America to hold major share of global voice picking solutions market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global voice picking solutions market due to the presence of key players in the region. Increasing demand for solutions to increase the efficiency of supply chain in the region is another key factors attributed to the dominance of the region in the global market.
- In North America, most key players operating in the service industry and warehouse businesses are adopting voice picking solutions in order to improve efficiency of employees and enhance customer experience through efficient services
- The voice picking solutions market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period. This expansion is due to an increase in digitalization and increasing adoption of smart devices in order to enhance the performance of employees. Moreover, increase in number of solution providers of voice picking solution in Southeast and East Asia is expected to boost the voice picking solutions market in the region.
Key players operating in global voice picking solutions market:
Zetes is a leading provider of supply chain technology solutions to businesses. It offers solutions in packing execution, logistic execution, Voice Picking Solutions, field force automation, in-store automation, and supply chain. The company operates through more than 20 offices located across Europe and Middle East & Africa.
- Voiteq Ltd.
Voiteq Ltd. is leading company that provides automation solutions for warehouses, inspection, and in-store operations. It offers solutions in voice picking, voice directed warehouse operations, and workforce management. The company provides wide range of products that are utilized in various businesses such as execution system, connectors, business intelligence, voice hardware, auto ID solutions, voice picking solutions, wireless infrastructure, and decision support system.
Key players operating in the global voice picking solutions market include Voxware, Inc., Dematic Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Business Computer Projects Ltd., TopVox Corporation, Lucas Systems, Inc., and Symphony RetailAI.
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market, by Component
- Voice Picking Hardware
- Integration & Implementation
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market, by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.