Voice Picking Solutions Market – Introduction
- Voice picking solutions is an important part of the outbound processes of logistics, and it has a substantial impact on customer services provided by the company.
- The voice picking system offers a voice-based user interface to employees, such as portable voice terminals and headsets, which enables employees to communicate with host systems
- Generally, voice picking solutions involve a majority of the workforce employed in the warehouse and improve warehouse operations, through accuracy in the product picking process resulting in increased productivity and efficiency of the employees.
- The voice picking solution guides an employee through his daily work routine and enables real-time task tracking and monitoring of all warehouses processes
- Voice picking solutions are utilized by distribution, retail, and manufacturing companies to reduce the cost of operating a distribution center
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Voice Picking Solutions Market
- Increasing demand for voice-based advanced communication devices to improve productivity, accuracy, and efficiency across warehouse operations is expected to drive the voice picking solution market during the forecast period
- Several voice picking solutions can be integrated with the existing enterprise resource planning and warehouse management system. This multifunction feature is expected to fuel the voice picking solution market.
- Voice picking solution providers are offering complete solutions with scanning devices and screen-based solutions which is offering significant opportunity to the market.
Lack of system understanding and high investment cost are expected to hinder voice picking solutions market
- Lack of system understanding among warehouse employees and complexity in integration of new technologies of vice picking solution with existing infrastructure of warehouse are expected to restrain the market
- High initial investment is required to integrate all warehouse processes with voice solution. High cost of warehouse automation system in warehouse solutions is expected to hamper the voice picking solutions market
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “voice picking solutions market”
North America to hold major share of global voice picking solutions market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global voice picking solutions market due to the presence of key players in the region. Increasing demand for solutions to increase the efficiency of supply chain in the region is another key factors attributed to the dominance of the region in the global market.
- In North America, most key players operating in the service industry and warehouse businesses are adopting voice picking solutions in order to improve efficiency of employees and enhance customer experience through efficient services
- The voice picking solutions market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period. This expansion is due to an increase in digitalization and increasing adoption of smart devices in order to enhance the performance of employees. Moreover, increase in number of solution providers of voice picking solution in Southeast and East Asia is expected to boost the voice picking solutions market in the region.
Key players operating in global voice picking solutions market:
Zetes is a leading provider of supply chain technology solutions to businesses. It offers solutions in packing execution, logistic execution, Voice Picking Solutions, field force automation, in-store automation, and supply chain. The company operates through more than 20 offices located across Europe and Middle East & Africa.
- Voiteq Ltd.
Voiteq Ltd. is leading company that provides automation solutions for warehouses, inspection, and in-store operations. It offers solutions in voice picking, voice directed warehouse operations, and workforce management. The company provides wide range of products that are utilized in various businesses such as execution system, connectors, business intelligence, voice hardware, auto ID solutions, voice picking solutions, wireless infrastructure, and decision support system.
Key players operating in the global voice picking solutions market include Voxware, Inc., Dematic Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Business Computer Projects Ltd., TopVox Corporation, Lucas Systems, Inc., and Symphony RetailAI.
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market, by Component
- Voice Picking Hardware
- Integration & Implementation
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market, by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Global Voice Picking Solutions Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.