Global Voice over WiFi Market: Introduction
- Voice over WiFi allows users to make calls over a wireless Internet connection instead of a cellular network. Rapid increase in users of broadband Internet services, especially in the residential segment, and widespread use of smartphones are fueling the demand for voice over WiFi.
Global Voice over WiFi Market: Dynamics
- Growth in Internet and Smartphone Users
- Rapid growth of availability of WiFi across the globe has helped establish the communication infrastructure for voice over WiFi. Increasing usage of WiFi is also fueling the expectation of end-users for quality, convenience, and cost savings from communication service providers.
- Additionally, rise in number of users of smartphones has boosted the global voice over WiFi market. Easy access to Internet or WiFi in a smartphone with improved network connectivity has propelled the demand for voice over WiFi. According to the Cisco Visual Network Index, smatphone users across the globe are expected to reach 6.7 billion in 2022 compared to 4.3 billion in 2017.
North America Dominated Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global voice over WiFi market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held dominant share of the global voice over WiFi market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in the region. Dominant position of North America in the global market can be ascribed to the high penetration of Internet and smartphone users in countries in the region.
- The voice over WiFi market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a fast-paced CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the voice over WiFi market in the region. Increase in penetration of Internet and rise in purchasing power of consumers are some of the key factors driving the voice over WiFi market in Asia Pacific. Rise in purchasing power of consumers has boosted the demand for smartphones. This is directly augmenitng the voice over WiFi market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global voice over WiFi market are listed below:
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ericsson AB
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Aptilo Networks
- KT Corporation
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Ribbon Communications
Global Voice over WiFi Market: Research Scope
Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Voice Client
- Integrated Voice over WiFi Client
- Separate Voice over WiFi Client
- Browser Voice over WiFi Client
Figure: Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Voice Client
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Device Type
- Tablets and Laptops
- Other Device Types
Figure: Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Device Type
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Voice over WiFi Market, by Region
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.