Global Automotive Voice Command System Market: Introduction
Automotive voice command system has witnessed consistent development in recent years. Voice command system enables a vehicle to be operated by voice inputs. These inputs are read and analyzed by the computer or the system embedded in the vehicle and operates as per the instruction provided. The evolution of the automotive voice command system is among the key factors that are expected to drive the automotive voice command system market during the forecast period. Increase in demand for safety/security features in vehicles, stringent government norms, and rise in safety concerns among customers are some of the other factor fueling the expansion of the voice command system market. The new vehicle assessment program is leading to awarding security ratings dependent on vehicles safety performance. Automakers are progressively incorporating automotive voice command system in vehicles.
Automotive Voice command system is majorly accessible in premium and luxury vehicles. However, some automakers are integrating such features into lower/entry level vehicles. This is likely to drive the automotive voice command system market during the forecast period.
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market: Competition Landscape
BMW AG was founded in 1916 and is headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is a leading automobile manufacturer. It operates through two major segments: automotive segment and motorcycles segment, which are further divided into various product verticals, such as hatchbacks, sedan, coupe, SUV, etc. BMW AG operates through 31 production centers located across 15 countries worldwide. The company has research and development centers located in over 16 countries globally, while it invested over US$ 5.79 Bn in research and development in 2018. BMW Group’s major brands include MINI, Rolls Royce, and BMW.
To Understand How Our Report Can Bring Difference to Your Business Strategy, Ask for a Brochure
HARMAN International was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the U.S. The company designs, develops, and sells connected products and solutions for automakers and consumers across the globe. Its products include audio & visual products, connected car systems, connected services, and enterprise automation solutions. HARMAN also provides audio systems through brands AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, and Revel.
Microsoft was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S. It is a multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and personal computers, and related services. The company offers its products and services to various industries, including manufacturing, automotive, education, lifestyle, health, retail, government, and financial services. The company had over 134,944 employees in 2018 globally.
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market: Dynamics
Rise in Demand for Technologically Advanced Vehicles
Increase in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the automotive voice command system market. Vehicles are equipped with several systems and sensors that can be operated remotely by gesture, remote, or voice and are able to perform the desired activities. Presently, vehicles are connected via internet and also with smart devices, which enables the user to access vehicles remotely by phone or through commands using apps or voice. These factors are anticipated to propel the growth of the global automotive voice command system market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market: Segmentation
The global automotive voice command system market can be segmented based on:
- Propulsion Type
- Vehicle Type
- Sales Channel
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market, by Technology
In terms of technology, the global automotive voice command system market can be classified into:
- Inbuilt or Embedded
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market, by Application
Based on application, the global automotive voice command system market can be bifurcated into:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Non-artificial Intelligence
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market, by Propulsion Type
On the basis of propulsion type, the global automotive voice command system market can be divided into:
- IC Engine
- Electric vehicle
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market, by Vehicle Type
Based on vehicle type, the global automotive voice command system market can be segregated into:
- Luxury/Premium Vehicle
- Mid-range Vehicle
Global Automotive Voice Command System Market, by Sales Channel
In terms of sales channel, the global automotive voice command system market can be categorized into:
The report on the global automotive voice command system market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.