Viscosity Reducing Agents Market: Overview
Viscosity reducing agents have attracted groundswell of interest among industry players committed to produce and delivery crude oil cost-effectively. Worldwide, the application areas in the viscosity reducing agents market have been evolving at rapid pace due to the production of new oil and gas resources. In recent years, need the use of viscosity reducing agents for extracting heavy and extra-heavy oil resources has gathered steam in various developing and developed regions of the world. Viscosity reducing agents play crucial role in exploiting, transporting, and refining processes in crude oil production and application.
The viscosity stems from the presence of condensed poly-aromatic compounds and heavy metals. A growing number of studies looking for structure characterization of resins and asphaltene in crude oils have helped crude oil industry in testing and developing various chemical additives to reduce viscosity and improve flow properties. The application of these in deep oil wells is a key trend bolstering the prospect for industry players in the viscosity reducing agents market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure for this report!
Viscosity Reducing Agents Market: Competitive Analysis and Key Developments
The viscosity reducing agents market has seen new avenues on the back of new partnerships and collaborations, deals and mergers, and acquisitions among industry players over the past few years. The strikingly expanding global energy market offers vast scope in the viscosity reducing agents market.
In recent years, a spate of studies have focused on using waste bio-materials as viscosity reducing agents. The cost-effectiveness of materials has further spurred attention of producers of crude oil in the viscosity reducing agents market. A study in 2019 was conducted by researchers in Oman looked at the viability of fiber of palm tree, walnut shell, and date palm kernel as parts of viscosity reducing agents. The researchers made a piping structure tailored to test the use of these biomaterials. The study threw interesting results, which will help in better designs in oil transportation pipeline.
More such studies in the viscosity agents market have helped end users get access to promising materials that can improve crude oil flowability.
Some of the well-entrenched players in the viscosity reducing agents market are Oil Flux Americas, Concophilips, Specialty Products, Inc., Lubrizol, Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., PartowIdeh Pars, NALCO, Flowchem NuGeneration Technologies LLC, and Halliburton, Flowlift.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Viscosity Reducing Agents Market: Key Trends
A wide range of studies have been conducted on utilizing nanotechnologies for engineering drag reduction materials for various industries, including the crude oil production application. This is a key trend bolstering the expansion of the viscosity reducing agents market. The growing demand for heavy oil has spurred the use of viscosity reducing agents in some of the largest oil fields of the world, such as in China.
The growing uptake of viscosity reducing agents in promoting the pipeline integrity by several end-use industries, notably cement and construction, paints and coatings, and oil sectors is a key trend boosting the prospects in the market. Strides in process industries in developing and developed regions of the world are also boosting the demand for drag reducing agents. The viscosity reducing agents market is also seeing a steadily expanding revenue potential due to the rising worldwide demand for high quality crude oil.
Viscosity Reducing Agents Market: Regional Analysis
The key regional markets for viscosity reducing agents are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Of these, the Middle East and Africa has making rapid strides in relation to new avenues in the viscosity reducing agents market. North America is also a promising market, propelled by the proliferation of studies on testing various polymers and biomaterials to act as powerful viscosity reducing agents.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.