Global Viscose Yarn Market – Introduction
- Viscose is derived from cellulose, the main constituent of plant cell walls. It is a manufactured fiber made from natural materials which is environment friendly. Viscose yarn often looks like silk and feels like cotton. It is a semi-synthetic material used in clothes, upholstery, and other bedding materials. Viscose yarn is highly breathable, making it a cool fabric for stylish summer wear. It has excellent color retention. Viscose yarn can hold dye for a long time even after numerous washes.
- People across the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the production of viscose yarn as most federal governments have implemented lockdown. Manufacturing companies are expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe in order to boost the sale of their exclusive range of viscose yarn.
Increasing usage of viscose yarn in fashion clothing a driving factor
- Rapid increase in usage of viscose yarn in manufacturing fashion clothing or apparel is one of the significant reasons anticipated to be a driving factor for the viscose yarn market. Viscose yarn is used to produce apparel such as blouses, shirts, skirts, trousers, underwear, sleepwear, sweaters, jerseys, and baby clothing. Viscose yarn is also most commonly used to make home textiles such as window drapes, cooling sheets, and mattresses. The versatility of viscose yarn has made it very popular in western countries. These factors are projected to drive the viscose yarn market in the near future.
Rise in production and export of viscose yarn in developing countries
- Significant rise in production of both natural and blended viscose yarn in developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, and Bangladesh is projected to drive the market of viscose yarn during the forecast period. Rapid increase in export of viscose yarn to various countries of North America and Europe is also anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers, distributors, and exporters of viscose yarn in the coming years. China, India, Taiwan, and Bangladesh etc. are projected to be the leaders in the export of viscose yarn during the forecasted timeline.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Viscose Yarn Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Viscose Yarn
- In terms of geography, the global viscose yarn market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the viscose yarn market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America viscose yarn market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The viscose yarn market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a rise in usage of viscose yarn in the manufacturing of fancy apparel and home textiles etc. in India, China, Bangladesh, Japan, South Korea, and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Viscose Yarn Market
Prominent viscose yarn companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as ENKA, Grasim Industries Limited., Glanzstoff, Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd., and W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG are investing significantly on research & development to introduce new range of viscose yarn in the market. Companies are boosting their scale of production and utilizing advance technology to reduce the turnaround time and cost of production of the business.
Key players operating in the global viscose yarn market include:
- Grasim Industries Limited.
- JPP MILLS
- Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- LKY Mills
- N. R. Group
- Sangam (India) Limited
- W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Viscose Yarn Market – Research Scope
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Product Type
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Price
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by End-use
- Fashion Clothing
- Home Textile
- Others (Car Tires etc.)
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.