Global Virtual Reality in Education Market: Introduction
Virtual reality enables a user to communicate with a three-dimensional image or virtual world created by a machine. Virtual reality increases a student’s engagement. As a hands-on, engaging, immersive experience, it presents students with a new form of learning, providing exciting new opportunities they could not have encountered before.
The effect of Corona virus has directly affected the development of the market. As a consequence of the corona virus lockout, the majority of classrooms, colleges and educational institutions closed, which directly hindered the demand for VR in the education sector.
Global Virtual Reality in Education Market: Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of virtual reality devices
- Earlier, adoption of virtual reality devices was low due to their prohibitive cost. However, adoption of virtual reality gear has improved owing to technical advances and economies of scale of major businesses. The growing affordability of virtual reality devices and applications is one of the key drivers of development for virtual reality in the education field. The production of consumer models of VR headphones, such as VR Cardboard by Google and GearVR by Samsung, which are integrated with smartphones, results in reduced price. In comparison, companies such as Oculus, HTC, and Sony have reduced the price of their VR devices. Affordability of VR hardware, combined with the emergence of easy-to-use content production tools, is projected to accelrate the VR market in the eduction sector
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global virtual reality in education market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America held a dominant share of the global virtual reality in education market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. Enhanced focus on the effectiveness of VR in the education industry, along with the advent of low-cost, reliable VR hardware, is expected to substantially fuel the growth of the virtual reality in education market in this region over the projected period.
- The virtual reality in education market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are some of the major countries which drive the market in this region. Rising demand for advanced education programs in India, China, and Japan is likely to augment the market in the Asia Pacific region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global virtual reality in education market are listed below:
- Alchemy Immersive
- Avantis Systems Ltd.
- EON Reality Inc.
- Facebook Technologies, LLC.
- HTC Corporation
- Schell Games
- Veative Labs
Global Virtual Reality in Education Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Reality in Education Market, by Component
Figure: Global Virtual Reality in Education Market, by Component
Global Virtual Reality in Education Market, by Application
- Higher Education
- Vocational Training
Global Virtual Reality in Education Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Virtual Reality in Education Market, by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.