Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Introduction
- Virtual machine backup and recovery is method that reduces the amount of data across the enterprises. Furthermore, virtual machine backup and recovery is a method that optimizes the operation of restoring data. Virtual machine backup is an important task performed by backup and storage administrators.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for a rise in the adoption of virtual machine backup and recovery. Enterprises, organizations, and governments are currently focusing on securing data from cyber-attacks across the globe. The pandemic outbreak is likely to pose a huge risk of data escape from a third-party. Governments across the world have ramped up measures to adopt virtual machine backup and recovery platforms to swiftly respond to the COVID-19 crisis. This is expected to propel the demand for virtual machine backup and recovery among government agencies to ensure data privacy, in response to increase in cyber espionage and fraudulent activities.
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Market Dynamics
- The huge volume of online data generated in enterprises or organizations is crucial for their long-term goals. Therefore, the need to secure this data is important to enterprises. Virtual machine backup and recovery is an advanced technology that is used by these enterprises to protect against loss of data. This is a key factor boosting the market.
- Rise in security concerns about cloud backup among government and IT & telecom sectors is expected to further drive the virtual machine backup and recovery market
- High competition from open-source alternatives is an important factor that can hamper the virtual machine backup and recovery market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual machine backup and recovery market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to account a prominent share of the global market, due to a growing rise in the adoption of virtual machines across the region. The U.S. leads the market in North America, as it is a technologically advanced country and hub for various leading players such as Microsoft Corporation and IBM Corporation. Furthermore, several initiatives are being taken by companies, in the form of partnerships with different technology players, for their distribution and solution enhancement.
- Europe is projected to follow North America, in terms of share of the global market, during the forecast period due to an increase in the demand among enterprises to deploy virtual machine backup and recovery. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in the adoption of virtual machine backup and recovery services and platforms to restore an increasing volume of critical data across various end-users such as IT & telecom, government, media & entertainment.
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market
Companies operating in the virtual machine backup and recovery market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide virtual machine backup and recovery platform. The virtual machine backup and recovery market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global virtual machine backup and recovery market include:
- Veeam Software
- Veritas Technologies LLC
- VMware, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Commvault Systems Inc
- Acronis International GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Vembu Technologies
- Rackspace Inc.
- Quest Software Inc.
- MSP 360
- Micro Focus
- Storix, Inc.
- Cisco System, Inc
- NetJapan, Inc.
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Enterprise Size
- Small & medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by End-user
- It & Telecom
- Media & entertainment
Global Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Virtual Infrastructure Backup
- Data Protection and Recovery
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.