Virtual Event Platform Market: Introduction
- Virtual event platforms are used to make new connections for business. Virtual event platforms are easier to host and attend. They deliver a greater return on investment (ROI), as they require less of a budget.
- Events or functions are considered an essential and useful way of communication between clients and companies. Companies, universities, governments, public/private associations, agencies, and hospitality sectors conduct events regularly, which can accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Virtual events are emerging, especially as the world continues to deal with the novel coronavirus. The current technology has made it possible for firms to host astonishing online events, which can rival in-person versions. Which benefits the both attendees and event planners during the COVID- 19 outbreak. This has triggered the growth of the virtual event platform market during the COVID- 19 outbreak. Furthermore, the virtual event platform market is witnessing higher demand as most companies have adopted the Work-From-Home (WFH) policy owing to the lockdown imposed by COVID-19. Stay-at-home measures have resulted in increased opportunities for industry participants, as corporates are extensively using video conferencing and other communication platforms for business and client meetings, which in turn has enhanced the demand for virtual event platforms across the world.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Virtual Event Platform Market
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- The growing popularity of Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) among enterprises, corporates, education institutes, and various other organizations across industries is expected to drive the virtual event platform market during the forecast period.
- For instance- the U.S. based non- profit organization, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), engaged in the maintenance of numerous databases, shifted from an in-person to a virtual event to ensure continuity of its business process during the COVID-19 pandemic. The live gathering was organized by Pathable, Inc., a U.S. based provider of online and web apps for events.
- Rising adoption of virtual event platforms in the healthcare industry to conduct medical conferences and seminars is expected to enhance the demand for virtual event platforms. In addition, the healthcare sector has witnessed the highest ever peak in webinars and digital meetings during the Covid-19 pandemic, which subsequently fuels the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Technologies such as AR and VR are boosting the demand for digital events as they allow 3D live streaming, encouraging the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Increasing use of virtual event platforms in small & medium enterprises and large enterprises for businesses to communicate frequently with distantly located service providers for data sharing, training, and discussion meetings is expected to accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Virtual Event Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual event platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global virtual event platform market, due to the stable economy, technological enhancements, and advanced infrastructure in the U.S and Canada, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market in the region.
- The virtual event platform market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to a vast and rising consumer base and increased adoption of digital platforms for communication purposes in developing countries such as China and India. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness huge adoption of the technology, aided by high-speed 5G network deployment, which in turn enhances the opportunity for virtual events.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Virtual Event Platform Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the virtual event platform market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global virtual event platform market are:
- Cvent Inc.
- Hubilo Softech Private Limited
- Intrado Corporation
- Livestorm SAS
- Pathable, Inc.
- Planning Pod
- SKIFT INC.
- ubivent GmbH
- V2, LLC.
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by Component
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by Enterprise
- Small & Medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by End-user
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.