Video Conferencing Robots Market- Introduction
- Video conferencing robots also known as telepresence robots are screen mounted with a movable base. The user is required to log into the device and control it.
- Video conferencing robots use artificial intelligence technology to allow workers and students to be in touch with their colleagues, where their physical presence is not possible. Video conferencing robots enables the user to move around the office, attend meetings, visit work sites, or go to class from anywhere in the world.
- Market players are making efforts to introduce high resolution cameras, speakers, and microphones in order to improve the robot’s hearing and viewing capabilities.
- One of the most important factors driving the growth of video conferencing robots is its continuous growth in artificial intelligence and robotics technologies.
Key Drivers of the Video Conferencing Robots Market
Increased need for mobility across the globe expected to fuel the demand for video conferencing robots
- Currently, an increased need for mobility is felt across the globe. In industries where physical presence of a person is urgently required, video conferencing robots are greatly helpful. Video conferencing robots are in high demand from the healthcare industry, where these robots are used for patient monitoring and evaluation, diagnostics, and surgeries.
- Demand for video conferencing robots from the healthcare industry is anticipated to grow at a huge pace due to these advancements offered by them
Lack of technical knowledge regarding usage to hinder the video conferencing robots market
- One of the most important factors expected to restrain the market growth is the lack of technical knowledge regarding the usage of video conferencing robots, especially in developing countries. Video conferencing robots is a new concept in developing countries, where it is expected to take a while for the technology to become popular.
- Moreover, some of the currently available video conferencing robots are integrated with cameras, which are unable to provide good clarity in pictures and videos. Video conferencing robots require high resolution cameras and highly advanced microphones and speakers to improve the image and sound quality.
- Also, video conferencing robots are not allowed in certain buildings and areas due to security reasons, which is expected to hinder their market in the forthcoming years.
North America to dominate the video conferencing robots market
- North America is expected to dominate the video conferencing robots market in terms of market share. Presence of a robust healthcare and education industry is one of the most important factors attributed to this dominance.
- The video conferencing robots market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the expected growth in demand for video conferencing robots from the education industry.
Video Conferencing Robots Market - Competitive Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global video conferencing robots market. A few of the key players operating in the global video conferencing robots market include:
- Double Robotics
- Inbot Technology
- Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- VGO Communications
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market Segmentation
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Type
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!