Video Conferencing Robots Market- Introduction
- Video conferencing robots also known as telepresence robots are screen mounted with a movable base. The user is required to log into the device and control it.
- Video conferencing robots use artificial intelligence technology to allow workers and students to be in touch with their colleagues, where their physical presence is not possible. Video conferencing robots enables the user to move around the office, attend meetings, visit work sites, or go to class from anywhere in the world.
- Market players are making efforts to introduce high resolution cameras, speakers, and microphones in order to improve the robot’s hearing and viewing capabilities.
- One of the most important factors driving the growth of video conferencing robots is its continuous growth in artificial intelligence and robotics technologies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Video Conferencing Robots Market
Increased need for mobility across the globe expected to fuel the demand for video conferencing robots
- Currently, an increased need for mobility is felt across the globe. In industries where physical presence of a person is urgently required, video conferencing robots are greatly helpful. Video conferencing robots are in high demand from the healthcare industry, where these robots are used for patient monitoring and evaluation, diagnostics, and surgeries.
- Demand for video conferencing robots from the healthcare industry is anticipated to grow at a huge pace due to these advancements offered by them
Lack of technical knowledge regarding usage to hinder the video conferencing robots market
- One of the most important factors expected to restrain the market growth is the lack of technical knowledge regarding the usage of video conferencing robots, especially in developing countries. Video conferencing robots is a new concept in developing countries, where it is expected to take a while for the technology to become popular.
- Moreover, some of the currently available video conferencing robots are integrated with cameras, which are unable to provide good clarity in pictures and videos. Video conferencing robots require high resolution cameras and highly advanced microphones and speakers to improve the image and sound quality.
- Also, video conferencing robots are not allowed in certain buildings and areas due to security reasons, which is expected to hinder their market in the forthcoming years.
North America to dominate the video conferencing robots market
- North America is expected to dominate the video conferencing robots market in terms of market share. Presence of a robust healthcare and education industry is one of the most important factors attributed to this dominance.
- The video conferencing robots market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the expected growth in demand for video conferencing robots from the education industry.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Video Conferencing Robots Market - Competitive Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global video conferencing robots market. A few of the key players operating in the global video conferencing robots market include:
- Double Robotics
- Inbot Technology
- Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- VGO Communications
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market Segmentation
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Type
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.