Video Conferencing Robots Market- Introduction
- Video conferencing robots also known as telepresence robots are screen mounted with a movable base. The user is required to log into the device and control it.
- Video conferencing robots use artificial intelligence technology to allow workers and students to be in touch with their colleagues, where their physical presence is not possible. Video conferencing robots enables the user to move around the office, attend meetings, visit work sites, or go to class from anywhere in the world.
- Market players are making efforts to introduce high resolution cameras, speakers, and microphones in order to improve the robot’s hearing and viewing capabilities.
- One of the most important factors driving the growth of video conferencing robots is its continuous growth in artificial intelligence and robotics technologies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Video Conferencing Robots Market
Increased need for mobility across the globe expected to fuel the demand for video conferencing robots
- Currently, an increased need for mobility is felt across the globe. In industries where physical presence of a person is urgently required, video conferencing robots are greatly helpful. Video conferencing robots are in high demand from the healthcare industry, where these robots are used for patient monitoring and evaluation, diagnostics, and surgeries.
- Demand for video conferencing robots from the healthcare industry is anticipated to grow at a huge pace due to these advancements offered by them
Lack of technical knowledge regarding usage to hinder the video conferencing robots market
- One of the most important factors expected to restrain the market growth is the lack of technical knowledge regarding the usage of video conferencing robots, especially in developing countries. Video conferencing robots is a new concept in developing countries, where it is expected to take a while for the technology to become popular.
- Moreover, some of the currently available video conferencing robots are integrated with cameras, which are unable to provide good clarity in pictures and videos. Video conferencing robots require high resolution cameras and highly advanced microphones and speakers to improve the image and sound quality.
- Also, video conferencing robots are not allowed in certain buildings and areas due to security reasons, which is expected to hinder their market in the forthcoming years.
North America to dominate the video conferencing robots market
- North America is expected to dominate the video conferencing robots market in terms of market share. Presence of a robust healthcare and education industry is one of the most important factors attributed to this dominance.
- The video conferencing robots market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the expected growth in demand for video conferencing robots from the education industry.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Video Conferencing Robots Market - Competitive Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global video conferencing robots market. A few of the key players operating in the global video conferencing robots market include:
- Double Robotics
- Inbot Technology
- Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- VGO Communications
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market Segmentation
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Type
Global Video Conferencing Robots Market, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.