Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market: Overview
Veterinary laboratory testing is referred as the test that is performed for the detection of disease in an animal. The veterinary clinical laboratory industry looks similar to human counterparts. Nearly all the modern clinical laboratory instrument and technologies are widely utilized in the veterinary laboratory marketplace. Compared to human laboratory testing the veterinary laboratory testing market is very daunting. Service level in veterinary laboratory testing market is more challenging as compared to human laboratory industry. Veterinarians are rarely asked to routine laboratory examination for the animals. When veterinarians refer a specimen to a laboratory it signifies that the treated animal is in a critical condition or in a life threatening situation.
Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market: Segmentation
The global market for veterinary laboratory testing can be segmented as:
- By Method Types
- Lateral flow tests
- Complement fixation
- Tuberculosis testing
- Western blot
- Molecular tests
- Clinical chemistry
- Assay validation
Assay validation and reference range establishment is a very challenging task in human clinical laboratory while the same task can be done easily in veterinary laboratory. Most of the modern instruments used in clinical laboratories are readily utilized in veterinary laboratories in recent times.
Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market: Trends and Drivers
Globally, daily disposable income of an individual is increasing rapidly. Thus, the adoption rate of dogs and cats is increasing significantly with increasing disposable income of the global population. Likewise, with increasing adoption rate of dogs and cats the global market for veterinary laboratory testing will also increase. Moreover, prevalence of zoonotic diseases is on the rise among global population. Thus, it is necessary to perform routine examination laboratory test for pet animals.
Moreover, with the rising prevalence of zoonotic diseases the global market for veterinary laboratory testing services will also increase. The cost is very high for veterinary diagnostic product and services is a factor that would restrict the global market demand of veterinary diagnostic testing services market to some extent. Moreover, lack of awareness about veterinary laboratory testing in few of the developing nations is also a factor that might restrict its demand in the global veterinary laboratory testing services market.
Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, North America dominates the global market for veterinary laboratory testing services due to increasing demand for laboratory based diagnostic test for animals. Moreover, increasing awareness among people about laboratory based diagnostic for pet animals will also accentuate the market in North American region.
Europe represents the second position in the global market due to technological advancement and increasing awareness among people. Asia–Pacific is considered as an emerging market in the global veterinary laboratory testing services market due to large number of animals (cow, buffalo and goat) suffering from various diseases.
Moreover, the market for veterinary laboratory testing services is at its initial stage in Asian countries. Thus, it is expected that Asia–Pacific will contribute a significant market share during the forecast period. Rest of the World (RoW) region is considered as an untapped market in the global veterinary laboratory testing services market.
Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services Market: Key Players
Major market players contributing the global market share of veterinary laboratory testing services include Heska Corporation, Life Technologies Corporation, Pfizer Animal Health, IDEXX Laboratories Inc., Prionics AG, Abaxis Corporation and Other Market Participants.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.