Vertical Garden Construction: Introduction
- Vertical garden is a type of garden which is either freestanding or part of a building. In a vertical garden, the builder partially or completely covers the wall with vegetation which is integrated with a watering system. The plants used in a vertical garden include grasses, herbs, and even vegetables. Vertical gardens can be created both indoors and outdoors and they are taking roots in all kinds of environments. A vertical garden eliminates the need for a traditional garden.
- Vertical gardens help in conserving energy, saves water, improves air quality, and is a visual treat. Vertical gardens are the newest trend in the global design and construction market. The rise in demand for sustainable design and construction is expected to drive the global vertical garden construction market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- Vertical gardens provide ecological and economic benefits as well as adds aesthetic value to the environment. Many public spaces around the world are now covered with vertical gardens to improve aesthetics and reduce energy costs. Increasing awareness among commercial and residential owners about sustainable construction is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Rapid urban construction has led to increased pollution and limited horizontal space. Overcrowding of urban areas has increased CO2 levels and decreased the air quality. Consumers are now aware of all the ill effects of pollution and are concerned about their health. Outdoor vertical walls help to mitigate the urban heat island effect and thus drives demand for vertical gardens. This trend is projected to grow during the forecast period and create business opportunities for many companies.
- Vertical gardens add beauty and visual drama to the atmosphere, live plants decrease stress levels, covers up views of plain or ugly walls, and provides building protection. It decreases voice levels, conserves water, prevents dust and harmful microorganisms, acts as natural insulation for hot and cold air, and saves energy for buildings, thus creating a peaceful ambiance, increasing the value and saleability of homes or office buildings. It also helps restore places where wildlife can survive. All these factors are expected to drive the global vertical garden construction market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vertical Garden Construction Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- In terms of geography, the global vertical garden construction market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated hold dominant share in the global market due to increase in green building practices. Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia are likely to be the prominent markets in the region while India, China, and South Korea are set to show exponential growth in the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global vertical garden construction market include:
- ANS Group Global Ltd.
- Atlantis Corporation Australia Pty Ltd
- Elmich Pte Ltd
- Four Leaf Landscape
- Green Wall Co.
- LiveWall, LLC
- PAISAJISMO URBANO
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market: Research Scope
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
- Green Facades
- Created with Flower Pots
- Created with Rewind Wall
- Modular Trellis
- Grid System
- Wire Rope Net System
- Living Walls
- Landscape Walls
- Vegetated Mat Walls
- Modular Living Walls
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Location
- Indoor Vertical Garden
- Outdoor Vertical Garden
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.