Vertical Garden Construction: Introduction
- Vertical garden is a type of garden which is either freestanding or part of a building. In a vertical garden, the builder partially or completely covers the wall with vegetation which is integrated with a watering system. The plants used in a vertical garden include grasses, herbs, and even vegetables. Vertical gardens can be created both indoors and outdoors and they are taking roots in all kinds of environments. A vertical garden eliminates the need for a traditional garden.
- Vertical gardens help in conserving energy, saves water, improves air quality, and is a visual treat. Vertical gardens are the newest trend in the global design and construction market. The rise in demand for sustainable design and construction is expected to drive the global vertical garden construction market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- Vertical gardens provide ecological and economic benefits as well as adds aesthetic value to the environment. Many public spaces around the world are now covered with vertical gardens to improve aesthetics and reduce energy costs. Increasing awareness among commercial and residential owners about sustainable construction is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Rapid urban construction has led to increased pollution and limited horizontal space. Overcrowding of urban areas has increased CO2 levels and decreased the air quality. Consumers are now aware of all the ill effects of pollution and are concerned about their health. Outdoor vertical walls help to mitigate the urban heat island effect and thus drives demand for vertical gardens. This trend is projected to grow during the forecast period and create business opportunities for many companies.
- Vertical gardens add beauty and visual drama to the atmosphere, live plants decrease stress levels, covers up views of plain or ugly walls, and provides building protection. It decreases voice levels, conserves water, prevents dust and harmful microorganisms, acts as natural insulation for hot and cold air, and saves energy for buildings, thus creating a peaceful ambiance, increasing the value and saleability of homes or office buildings. It also helps restore places where wildlife can survive. All these factors are expected to drive the global vertical garden construction market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vertical Garden Construction Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- In terms of geography, the global vertical garden construction market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated hold dominant share in the global market due to increase in green building practices. Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia are likely to be the prominent markets in the region while India, China, and South Korea are set to show exponential growth in the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global vertical garden construction market include:
- ANS Group Global Ltd.
- Atlantis Corporation Australia Pty Ltd
- Elmich Pte Ltd
- Four Leaf Landscape
- Green Wall Co.
- LiveWall, LLC
- PAISAJISMO URBANO
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market: Research Scope
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Type
- Green Facades
- Created with Flower Pots
- Created with Rewind Wall
- Modular Trellis
- Grid System
- Wire Rope Net System
- Living Walls
- Landscape Walls
- Vegetated Mat Walls
- Modular Living Walls
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Location
- Indoor Vertical Garden
- Outdoor Vertical Garden
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Application
Global Vertical Garden Construction Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.