Ventilated Automotive Seats Market: Introduction
- Ventilated automotive seats are premium seats offered in vehicles, which have an integrated air circulation fan that directs air to the cushion of the back-rest and seat. Ventilated automotive seats are effective in reducing the seat temperature and maintaining a comfortable environment for the occupant.
Key Drivers of Ventilated Automotive Seats Market
- Rise in consumer demand for comfortable seating coupled with an increase in consumer affordability for advanced and luxurious seating is projected to drive the ventilated automotive seats market during the forecast period
- Significant expansion witnessed by the auto industry in developing regions, such as Asia Pacific and Latin America, and increase in affordability of consumers in these regions are anticipated to drive the ventilated automotive seats market in APAC and LATAM region. Asia Pacific witnessed significantly high sales of premium vehicles that where earlier concentrated to developed regions such as North America & Europe. Increase in sales of premium & luxury vehicles is estimated to propel the ventilated automotive seats market globally.
Challenges of Ventilated Automotive Seats Market
- Ventilated automotive seats are expensive and have low penetration in entry and mid-segment vehicles. Additional cost of fan ventilation components and seamless design of seat to integrate the same is a major barrier for the adoption of ventilated automotive seats.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger vehicle segment to hold dominant share of the global ventilated automotive seats market
- The passenger vehicle segment held a dominant share of the global ventilated automotive seats market with passenger cars witnessing considerable high penetration of ventilated seats. The heavy commercial vehicle segment is projected to expand significantly, as truck manufacturers are starting to incorporate ventilated automotive seats in truck cabins.
North America & Europe to hold dominant share of global ventilated automotive seats market
- North America and Europe, together, held a leading share of the global automotive ventilated seats market in 2019. The U.S., Germany, and France held a key position in the global ventilated automotive seats market in 2019.
- The market in Latin America region is estimated to expand at a considerable pace owing to a rise in sale of premium vehicles in Mexico and Brazil
Key Players Operating in Ventilated Automotive Seats Market
The global ventilated automotive seats market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global ventilated automotive seats market are:
- Adient PLC
- Lear Corporation
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Magna International
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Ventilated Automotive Seats Market, Request for a Sample
Global Ventilated Automotive Seats Market: Research Scope
Global Ventilated Automotive Seats Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Ventilated Automotive Seats Market, by Sales Channel
Global Ventilated Automotive Seats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!