Venography Market: Introduction
- Venography, also known as phlebography, is an X-ray examination that uses an injection filled with contrast media which shows the blood flowing through the veins. This enables specialists to identify blood clots in veins, use in bypass procedure, and in dialysis access or during surgery.
- This technique enables specialists to determine the condition of veins in patients and decide accurate & potential diagnosis
- Venography is considered a gold standard for diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). The method is commonly used to show the level of reflux and degree of venous obstruction.
- Contrast venography is widely used as a diagnostic tool for acute or chronic thrombotic diseases, iliac vein compression syndrome, postthrombotic syndrome, and hemodynamic malfunction of the venous system
- Venography is considered a reference standard for diagnosis of venous thrombosis in the lower & upper extremities and allows quantification for venous occlusion and identification of collateral vessels
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Venography Market
- Venography provides an accurate visualization of the veins. This boosts demand for the procedure in the market. Venography shows the presence and location of occlusions. These factors are projected to drive the global venography market during the forecast period.
- Availability of venogram across hospitals, clinics, and other health care settings and faster adoption by physicians are anticipated to propel the global market in the next few years. Venography is considered a potential diagnostic tool for identifying health concerns. Venography procedure is invasively used for structural anatomy, vessel patency, and to understand flow traits of venous drainage, which augments demand for venography.
- However, in some patients, venography has shown higher risk and side effects including increase in allergic reactions, kidney injury and related impaired kidney functions, risk of developing contrast induced nephropathy, and damage to blood vessels, bleeding, or bruising. These factors are expected to restrain the global venography market during forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Venography Market
- North America accounted for significant share of the global venography market in 2020, followed by Europe. Faster adoption of venography and its usage by physicians are likely to boost the growth of the market in the region during the forecast period. Venography is an accurate confirmatory test for the detection of DVT. Moreover, descending venography is used for the evaluation of the venous valves in lower extremities, which is projected to drive the venography market in North America.
- Europe was the second largest market for venography in 2020 owing to focus on preventative care and rise in demand for precision diagnostics. Furthermore, expansion of application of venography in veterinary treatment propels the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Companies in Global Venography Market
- Carestream Health
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hologic, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medonica Co. Ltd.
- Neusoft Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
- Vuetek Scientific
- Time Medical Holdings Company Limited
- Other prominent players
Global Venography Market, Research Scope
Global Venography Market, by Type
- Ascending Venography
- Descending Venography
- Upper Extremity Venography
Global Venography Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Venography Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.