Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market: Introduction
- Government regulations that mandate automakers to install safety features for the child occupant are anticipated to drive the global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market. ISOFIX anchorage is a key component of the child restraint system (CRS), which holds the child’s seats in a vehicle. When the vehicle accelerates or decelerates suddenly, a child without a CRS is susceptible to severe injuries, and in some cases death, in case of a collision. Increase in installation of child restraint systems drives the vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market.
- ISOFIX anchorage is majorly responsible for the safety of the child occupant in case of a vehicle collision or sudden deceleration. ISOFIX anchorages are designed to prevent the ejection of the child seat mounted in a vehicle.
Key drivers of global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market
- Mandatory installation of ISOFIX anchorage in a vehicle is driving the global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market. For instance, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) mandated “i-Size” regulation witnessed major improvements regarding safety of the child occupant. Under this regulation, automakers are required to provide fewer options for installation of ISOFIX anchorage, lowering the risk of the child seat (CRS) being incorrectly fitted in a vehicle.
- A study conducted in Norway estimated that head injuries accounted for 60% of all injuries to vehicle occupants. The study further concluded that vehicle drivers and front seat passengers not wearing seat-belts suffer the same percentage of head injuries as non-wearers in the rear seats.
- Rise in demand for luxury vehicles, which is attributed to an increase in disposable income and improvement in standards of living, is driving the global ISOFIX anchorage market. Furthermore, a key reason for customers to buy a luxury vehicle is the extra advanced safety features for child occupants offered in these vehicles. Several automakers are trying to attract customers by providing advanced luxurious features including air bags for front seats to provide impact safety to children, connected technology, and advanced safety features such as ISOFIX anchorage.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, ask for a customized report
- A child has a weak and underdeveloped neck as compared to that of an adult. Furthermore, the head of a toddler or child is heavier as compared to the rest of his body. In case of a vehicle collision, children are highly vulnerable among all vehicle occupants. According to American College of Emergency Physicians, the use of child restraint systems (CRS) offers significant amount of protection against ejection during a crash. Ejection from seat of the vehicle is an eminent injury that can happen to a person in a crash, resulting in death of 75% of all vehicle occupants ejected from a vehicle seat.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety in order to reduce the rate of children fatalities are boosting the global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market. Several government and regulatory authorities have taken initiatives and enacted country-wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation ISOFIC anchorage in a vehicle, as there is potential for federal intervention in the field of children safety and to reduce the number of children fatalities in collisions. For instance, 10% improvement in enforcing the use of child restraint in vehicles can reduce child fatality rate from 0.94 to 0.56 per 100,000 cases.
- Highway codes and road safety rules in the U.K. have concluded that children are highly vulnerable occupants in a vehicle and these rules mandate the use of child resistant (seat belt) if and when travelling in cars, mini uses, and vans. Moreover, the U.K government charges a fine of GBP 500 in case a driver is not wearing seat belt and additional GBP 60 if child occupant is not wearing a seat belt.
Asia Pacific and Europe, together, to account for significant share of global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market
- Rapid technological advancements, advancements in road infrastructure, and economic development are driving the geographic expansion of cities in countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, and South Korea in Asia Pacific. This also has led to a rise in the standards of living and disposable income of the population, prompting consumers in the region to prefer owning a vehicle.
- Furthermore, legislations enacted by governments, UN regulations, EU Standards on Vehicle Safety by European Transport Safety Council, and safety regulation by SIAM India, further prompt automakers to increase safety ratings of their vehicle for all vehicle occupants. This encourages the automakers to implement ISOFIX anchorage in their vehicles, which in turn is driving the vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market.
Key players operating in global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market:
The global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global vehicle ISOFIX anchorage market are:
- Far Europe Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market: Research Scope
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, by Child Restraint System (CRS) Type
- Forward facing CRS
- Backward facing CRS
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, by Passenger Vehicle Type
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, by Technology
- Digressive Load Limiters
- Progressive Load Limiters
- Adaptive/ Switchable Load Limiters
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, by Sales Channel
Global Vehicle ISOFIX Anchorage Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.