Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for occupant safety during low visibility and night driving is anticipated to increase the demand for vehicle automatic high beam control systems and consequently, drive the market globally. The automatic high beam aims to enhance visibility of the road ahead while driving in poor visibility. It is designed to detect the beam of light from oncoming vehicles as well as the tail lights of vehicles ahead. Subsequently, the vehicle high beam control system automatically switches between high and low beams to avoid blinding other vehicle drivers.
Key drivers of global vehicle automatic high beam control system market
- Government and regulatory authorities are enacting legislations to increase road safety, which in turn is boosting the vehicle automatic high beam control system market. For instance, in Ontario, Canada, the Highway Traffic Act prohibits drivers from using high beam within 150 meters of oncoming cars or 60 meters when following. Bosch mobility solutions, by Robert Bosch GmbH, has developed an automatic high beam control system that utilizes a camera to measure the ambient brightness in order to estimate the distance of the vehicles in front and oncoming traffic. This data is fed to an electric control unit and used to further operate a variety of automatic headlight functions such as headlight vertical or horizontal adjustments.
- Increasing technological advancements to enhance vehicle occupant safety and provision of automated control of vehicle headlamps is expected to drive the global vehicle automatic high beam control system market. The automatic high beam system utilizes a camera mounted in the vehicle rearview mirror that measures the intensity of the lights emitted from oncoming vehicles, or the light emitted from the tail lights of the vehicle in front, and ambient light from cities. The system employs the information collected from the camera to determine whether to have the high beam on or not. If the camera detects headlights approaching or tail lights getting closer, it lowers the headlight beams, while the high beam is turned on again automatically after the camera no longer detects lights in front of the vehicle.
- For instance, Mazda has developed and incorporated high beam control in their luxury as well as low end models. The automatic high beam control system in conjunction with adaptive front lighting system enhances the distribution of light from the headlights according to vehicle speed and steering input, thereby enhancing the field of vision. This, in turn, helps the driver detect prominent objects or obstacles in the path of the vehicle and avoid collision.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to account for significant share of global vehicle automatic high beam control system market
- Europe is the home to majority of pioneers and aftermarket players in the automotive industry. Therefore, the region witnesses intense competition among automakers and aftermarket players. Moreover, companies spend majority of their revenue on research and development activities to enhance vehicle comfort and safety features in order to cater to consumer requirements. Furthermore, majority of countries in Europe are home to several for technology research and development institutes that receive investments from automakers for the development of newer technologies to improve vehicle safety. All these factors propel the vehicle automatic high beam control system market in Europe.
Key players operating in global vehicle automatic high beam control system market
The global vehicle automatic high beam control system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global vehicle automatic high beam control system market are:
- AUDI AG
- General Electric
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd
- Ichikoh Industries, Ltd.
- J W Speaker Corporation
- Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- OSRAM GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Signify Holding
- Stanley Electric Co. Ltd
- Valeo Group
- Varroc Group
- Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market: Research Scope
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Hatch Back
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial
- Heavy Commercial
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, by Propulsion
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, by Component
- Electronic Control Module
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Vehicle Automatic High Beam Control System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.