Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market – Overview
Variable air volume or VAV system is an important type of heating, ventilating, and/or air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. This system, unlike the constant air volume counterpart, supplies a variable airflow at constant temperatures. The main advantage of variable air volume (VAV) systems is that they offer more precise temperature control, consumer lower energy, cut down the wear and tear of the compressor, and have lower fan noise. It also provides passive dehumidification. Such host of benefits is naturally helping to increase the popularity of the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market – Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market are listed below:
- In February 2017, Ingersoll Rand, a prominent name in the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market, announced that the company has acquired Thermocold Costruzioni SRL, a key manufacturer and distributor of HVAC systems, solutions, and services.
- In March 2019, Trox GmbH announced that the company has agreed to sign a joint venture agreement with an Egyptian air conditioning supplier and manufacturer – Tiba El Manzalawi Group. With this agreement, Trox is aiming to serve the growing Egyptian market as well as gain entry in the other promising markets in the Middle East and Africa.
- In June 2019, Johnson Controls announced that the company has expanded its facilities in the eastern regions of China to support and expand its subsidiary, York (Wuxi) Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Co. Ltd. With this expansion, the company is now trying to bolster its presence in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market include names such as Ingersoll Rand (Ireland), Honeywell International Ltd (US), United Technologies Corporation (US), Daikin Industries Ltd.(Japan), and Johnson Controls(US) among others.
Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market. The primary driving factor for the growth of the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market is due to its increasing demand in the commercial constructions and buildings sector. The growth of the variable air volume (VAV) systems market is also driven by increasing applications of variable air volume (VAV) systems across different end use sectors such as retail, office, hospitality, and warehouse among others. Due to its host of benefits such as low power consumption, lesser fan noise, and enhanced precision among others, it has become increasingly popular as compared to the traditional HVAC systems. This has thus helped in driving the overall development of the global variable air volume (VAV) systems market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market here
Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems Market – Geographical Outlook
The global variable air volume (VAV) systems market is mainly divide into five key geographical regions like North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the market has been traditionally dominated by North America due to increasing applications of variable air volume (VAV) systems across a wide range of industries including industrial to commercial buildings. However, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific regions are now showing high rate of growth in adopting these variable air volume (VAV) systems. Nations such as UAE, Egypt, China, and India have emerged as highly profitable construction and industrial installations. This trend is expected to continue over the course of the given forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.