Variable Air Volume Box Market – Overview
The single duct variable air volume box segment is mainly dominant across the global market. The ability to control the zonal temperature and the overall cost efficiency of the single duct variable air volume box is making it highly popular across its end users. In addition to this, the increasing need for energy conservation is also helping to push the uptake of single duct variable air volume box in smaller regions such as dorms, offices, retail stores, and classrooms among others.
On the other hand, commercial building is expected to be the biggest application of the variable air volume box. These systems are increasingly installed across malls, commercial buildings, large offices, and hotel among others.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Variable Air Volume Box Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Variable Air Volume Box Market – Notable Developments
Some of the recent developments in the global variable air volume box market are mentioned below:
- In June 2017, Japan’s leading company in variable air volume box market, Daikin Industries, announced that its subsidiary, Daikin Australia Pvt. Ltd., has successfully acquired Airmaster Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (Australia). Airmaster Corporation is a prominent name in the global air conditioning equipment market. With this takeover, Daikin Industries has further strengthened its HVAC product portfolio as well as its brand positioning in the Australia Market.
- In March 2019, Trox GmbH announced that the company has agreed to sign a joint venture agreement with an Egyptian air conditioning supplier and manufacturer – Tiba El Manzalawi Group. With this agreement, Trox is aiming to serve the growing Egyptian market as well as gain entry in the other promising markets in the Middle East and Africa.
- In May 2019, Trox launched a new variable air volume box terminal unit. The brand was named was TVE. The company provided this new terminal unit with a unique damper blade that was specifically designed to monitor and measure the air volume flow. This new design allowed in cutting down the length and helped in ensuring maintaining precision in terms of measurement while monitoring unfavorable conditions.
Variable Air Volume Box Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several important factors that are helping to drive the overall development of the global variable air volume box market. One of the key driving factors for the variable air volume box market growth is the substantial growth in the construction activities across the globe. Due to its compact nature it is easier to install a variable air volume box and maintain a proper air flow in the building. This has led to its increased adoption in the construction industry and thus fueled its growth across the globe. In addition to this, variable air volume box offers variety of benefits such as low sound, lower energy consumptions, and high cost efficiency. Such benefits have also helped in upscaling its adoption across a wide range of end use applications and has thus ultimately helped in driving the growth of the global variable air volume box market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Variable Air Volume Box Market here
Variable Air Volume Box Market – Geographical Outlook
The global variable air volume box market is primarily divided into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global market is mainly dominated by North America region. This global dominance is due to developing healthcare construction industry in the US market followed by Canada and Mexico. Further, increased spending on the development of both private and public infrastructure is also helped in the growth of the North America variable air volume box market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.