Global Valveless Pumps Market – Introduction
- Valveless pumps come without a nozzle and are controlled with a piston. The piston performs both the functions of moving fluid inside the pump and then discharging fluid out of the pump. Valveless pumps accomplish both the pumping and valving functions. The rotatory and reciprocatory function of the ceramic piston is a one-directional movement. A pump primarily changes the electrical energy into hydraulic energy, where fluids like liquids or gases are moved and churned out to provide water, irrigation, and gasoline supply etc. These pumps adjust the volume of the fluid to be dispensed. The amount of fluid displaced is low and micro-volume process applications are more viable while using valveless pumps. The piston displacement is variable and is controlled by the geometrical angle and mathematical linear calibration of the pump.
Increased usage in chemical industry, food & beverages, and electronics drives demand for valveless pumps
- Diesel and home heating oil requires additives to increase fuel efficiency, which are added through the valveless pumps. A number of applications of valveless pumps are observed in the food and beverages industry which include enhancing vitamins and other nutrients in dairy products, dispensing peroxide in packing of food & beverages, polishing small candies, etc. In electronics, valveless pumps are used for manufacturing batteries, plating & bathing of chemicals fluid & control, wire coating for stators and armatures, micro-dispensing of liquid crystal in the manufacture of LCD displays, etc. Additionally, valveless pumps are used for injecting chemicals to paints, pigments, plastics, semiconductor components, etc. These factors are driving the demand for the product in the market.
Accuracy and precision leading to growth of the market
- Accuracy and precision of dispensed volume is drift-free and long term in valveless pumps. Accuracy is a comparison of the average value of the dispensed volume compared to the desired or target value. Valveless pumps offer this accuracy, which complies with the statistical characteristics of the dispersed fluid that the right amount of fluid is dispersed from the pump and in right quantity. Precision is the range or degree of variation from one dispense to second dispense, and so on. The precision becomes better with relatively repeated amount of fluid discharged from the device. The accuracy and precision measured in terms of mechanical engineering depicts the high compatibility of the product with high viscosity of the fluid and abrasives.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Valveless Pumps Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific Considered the Fastest Growing Market for Valveless Pumps
- In terms of geography, the global valveless pumps market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The North America valveless pumps market is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period due to the product’s low maintenance cost, fast assembly, and fast growing end-use industries. For instance, the chemical industry, where because of extensive research and development in the field of chemicals and lab testing, valves are used in medical devices as well, in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc. These factors are projected to surge the use of valveless pumps in the near future.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region in the valveless pumps market during the forecast period owing to low labor cost, implementation of upgraded technology, and rapid increase in installation of machines in manufacturing facilities in China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for valveless pumps in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Valveless Pumps Market
Prominent players operating in the valveless pumps market are expected to face stiff competition during the forecasted timeline. Major companies such Varicon Pumps & Systems Pvt Ltd., Dencil Pumps, Flowtech, and Michael Smith Engineers, are producing valveless pumps with innovative features and conducting research and development for better consumer oriented products. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global valveless pumps market include:
- Varicon Pumps & Systems Pvt Ltd
- Dencil Pumps
- Michael Smith Engineers
- Ravel Hiteks Pvt. Ltd
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC.
- PROMINENT GMBH
- I M Kinetic Asia Pte Ltd
- Lead Fluid Technology, Co Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Valveless Pumps Market – Research Scope
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Type
- Metering Valveless Pumps
- Rotary Valveless Pumps
- Dispensers Valveless Ceram Pumps
- Piezoelectric Valveless Pumps
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Pressure
- Below 25 psi
- 25-50 psi
- 50-100 psi
- Above 100 psi
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Speed (RPM)
- Below 100
- Above 1600
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Mining, etc.)
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Valveless Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.