Valve Remote Control System Market: Development in Reliability of Marine Industry
- The valve remote control system have proven its reliability in the oil & gas and marine industry over a period of time and offers an electro- hydraulic, pneumatic and hydraulic version of the system
- Valve remote control system is a device that uses pneumatic pressure, electricity, or hydraulic oil pressure as fuel for operation. The system achieves remote centralized control and displays position of valves of a piping system through a control console.
- These systems help meet the needs of oil & gas and marine industries, and the latter’s customers according to industrial standards. Valve remote control systems are built on a cost-effective modular design, which offers high degree of customization and delivers performance on all the verticals.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Valve Remote Control System Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Design, Automation, Hazard Control, and Other Functional Requirements
- The valves are completely controlled from a remote control station and work according to the given instructions
- The control station is provided with arrangements having total opening and closure or partial opening of valves. The red light denotes full closure of the valve, while green denotes full opening of valves.
- In remote control valve system, the functions are set by pressure switch on hydraulic piping and the valve position signals are set by the positive displacement valve position indicator or flowmeter
- Valve remote control systems are designed on fail-safe principle. The alarm signals are sent in case of system failure and in such case the valves remain in the position required by the system. A separate failure monitoring and alarm function is provided in the system. This provides operational safety with minimum breakdown/failure of systems.
Key Drivers of Valve Remote Control System Market
- The valve remote control system market has been expanding primarily due to the increase in demand for automation and predictive maintenance in the marine industry. The marine industry comprises large number of pumps and valves arrangement. Operating them manually at specific time is a tedious job; hence, automation of valves is necessary.
- Valve remote control system controls the overall operation of the system with ease and also keeps check on the life of the valve for maintenance purpose
- These systems are employed on a large scale in the oil & gas industry, as the industry is prone to accidents. Hence, valve remote control systems are employed to a keep a check on the systems and avoid accidents and breakdowns.
- Increase in water trade activities in order to meet the rising need of industrialization and population in all the major developing nations is likely to boost the global valve remote control system market
Key Restraints of Valve Remote Control System Market
- High installation cost of valve remote control system is the major drawback faced by customers.
- The customers in developing countries are taking into consideration the high installation cost and hence this is acting as one of the major restrain.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Valve Remote Control System Market here
North America Expected to Hold the Lion’s Share of the Global Valve Remote Control System Market
- Geographically, the global valve remote control system market can be split across five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Increased demand for automation is expected to drive the installation of valve remote control system. In North America, several plants have started automating the system to increase reliability and safety of marine as well as oil & gas operations.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, due to the growth in the manufacturing sector and import by sea among neighboring nations in the region
- North America and Europe are likely to hold considerable share of market during the forecast period
- Latin America is expected to account for small share of the global valve remote control system market
Key Players in Market
The global valve remote control system market is highly concentrated with top companies accounting for major share of the market
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Nordic Group Limited.
- DanUni Marine & Offshore A/S.
- KSB Korea Ltd
- BFG Marine, Inc.
- Scana Skarpenord AS
Global Valve Remote Control System Market: Research Scope
Global Valve Remote Control System Market, by Type
Global Valve Remote Control System Market, by Application
Global Valve Remote Control System Market, by Valve Type
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.