Vacuum Pressure Sensors: Introduction
- A vacuum is a pressure less than the local atmospheric pressure; vacuum pressure sensor devices measure and sense below atmospheric pressure or vacuum pressure.
- Vacuum pressure sensors are segmented by output type, mounting style, technology, end-use industry, degree of vacuum, and region.
- High demand from various end-use industries such as chemicals, oil & gas, aviation, and marine is likely to propel the growth of the vacuum pressure sensors market during the forecast period.
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) are expected to open new growth opportunities for the vacuum pressure sensors market during the forecast period owing to their extensive usage in the semiconductor industry.
- The high initial cost of vacuum pressure sensor devices is the major restraint that hampers the growth of the market.
Rise in Demand from Chemical Industry
- Vacuum pressure sensor devices are largely used in the chemical industry to check leakages in chemical plants. The increase in demand from the chemical processing industry is expected to lead to substantial growth of the vacuum pressure sensors market during the forecast period.
- Vacuum pressure sensors are used to calculate the quantity of chemical, petrochemical, and gas present in a tank. Furthermore, it is used to detect any leakages in chemical plants.
- The capacitive technology vacuum pressure sensors segment is predicted to gain substantial market share over the forecast period owing to the wide range of applications of capacitive vacuum pressure sensors in motion sensing, and position sensing applications.
- Vacuum pressure sensor devices are used in many medical and dental equipment to utilize a relatively low vacuum pressure to remove matter. It is also used in the automotive sector for vacuum pump or brake booster monitoring.
- In February 2020, Sens4 A/S, a measuring equipment manufacturing company launched a next-generation vacuum pressure sensor/transducer, namely VPM-7 SmartPirani, which is created for load lock control that combines different types of sensor technologies to produce an all-in-one solution for advanced and reliable load lock pressure control.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market
- In terms of region, the global vacuum pressure sensors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience highest growth in the vacuum pressure sensors market throughout the forecast period due to the rise in demand for vacuum pressure sensors from automobile and industrial manufacturing companies in the region.
- Moreover, growth in automotive, healthcare, and industrial sectors in the Asia Pacific region propels demand for smart technologies in emerging economies such as China, South Korea, Japan, and India, which is anticipated to spur the regional demand for vacuum pressure sensors.
- The vacuum pressure sensors market in North America holds the second largest share due to the presence of numerous semiconductor companies, sensor manufacturers, and leading system suppliers in countries of North America.
- The vacuum pressure sensors market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market
The global vacuum pressure sensors market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancement and expansion to meet the rising demand for vacuum pressure sensors. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global vacuum pressure sensors market are:
- Sensata Technologies
- Sens4 A/S
- Nidec Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, Request for a Sample
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, by Output Type
- Amplified Type
- Analog Type
- Basic Type
- Digital Type
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, by Mounting Style
- Screw Style
- Stud Mounts
- Through Hole
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, by Technology
- Vibrating elements
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, by End-use industry
- Oil & Gas
- Electron Microscopes
- Mechanical Vacuum Pumps
Global Vacuum Pressure Sensors Market, by Degree of Vacuum
- Low Vacuum
- Medium Vacuum
- High Vacuum
- Ultra High Vacuum
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!