Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Overview
Vacuum packaging machines are been readily used in packaging of food and non-food products. Vacuum packaging process involves drawing air out of the package and then sealing the product in an impermeable package. Vacuum Packaging Machine is a device that removes air from the product package thus increasing the product shelf-life and is readily used by shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets, etc. A pouch or bag is inserted in the machine’s vacuum nozzle, the sealing-jaw is pressed & the pouch is locked. Then on instructions, air pulling out process initiates. On completing this process, the pouch is sealed completely. Over the past few years, vacuum packaging machines have become a promising packaging solution that carries out a cost effective procedure for preserving perishable food products. In the non-food industry, vacuum machines are often used for pharmaceuticals packaging, cosmetics and personal care products packaging
Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Drivers & Restraints
Robust growth in consumption of processed food has led to an increase in demand for the vacuum packaging resulting in the growth of global vacuum packaging machine market. Also, the rise in awareness of consistent and hygienic packaging solution in developed as well as developing economies are some factors largely contributing to the growth of the vacuum packaging machine market. However, high installation cost and frequent maintenance are some of the restraining factors for the growth of global vacuum packaging machine market.
Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Segmentation
The vacuum packaging machine market is segmented as follows
On the basis of machine type, the vacuum packaging machine market is segmented into:
- External Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Thermoforming Machine
- Tray-sealing machine
On the basis of applications, the vacuum packaging machine market is segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial packaging
On the basis of packaging type, the vacuum packaging machine market is segmented into:
- Rigid packaging
- Semi-rigid packaging
- Flexible packaging
Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Segmentation Overview
The global vacuum packaging machine market is segmented based on the machine used for packaging of the products such as thermoforming machine, external vacuum sealer machine, tray-sealing machine, etc. As compared to other machines, the external vacuum sealer machine generates higher revenue owing to its availability in compact size and easy processing. The global vacuum packaging machine market is also bifurcated on the basis of application such as food & beverages, pharmaceutical, consumer goods packaging, industrial packaging, etc. Machine used for Food & Beverages packaging captured the highest revenue and is anticipated to remain dominant over the forecast period.
Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the vacuum packaging machine market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Vacuum Packaging Machine Market: Key Players
Some of the key players that operate in the vacuum packaging machine market across the globe are Henkelman Vacuum Systems, Henkovac, Royal Pack Industries. Amar Packaging, Packaging Center Inc., Vacmaster, Packaging Aids and others
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.