Vacuum Insulated Pipe: Introduction
- Vacuum insulated pipes provide an efficient method of transferring quality cryogenic liquids such as hydrogen, oxygen, and natural gas, in different sectors. They are extremely safe, reliable, and cost-effective. Vacuum insulated pipes also help to reduce loss of liquid cryogen which is caused by heat leaks and improves process safety by eliminating frosty and dripping conditions. Vacuum insulated pipes provide a longer lifecycle as compared to conventional foam-insulated copper piping.
- Increasing industrialization and rising spending of different countries and regions for development of aerospace, food industries, semiconductor industries, natural gas infrastructure, etc. is expected to drive the global vacuum insulated pipe market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Vacuum Insulated Pipe Market
- Growing industrialization has created demand for vacuum insulated pipes in the market. Huge demand for vacuum insulated pipes in different sectors such as food & beverage, aerospace, food freezing, biological storage, and research, is expected to boost the demand for vacuum insulated pipes during the forecast period.
- In the aerospace sector, vacuum insulated pipes are used on launch pads, delivering extremely high flow rates of liquid hydrogen and oxygen to fuel many space programs. In food and beverage industries, vacuum insulated pipes help in reliable supply of liquid nitrogen to keep equipment operating at peak efficiency for maximum productivity. Also, increasing ongoing and upcoming industrial projects are creating demand for vacuum insulated pipes in the market. All these factors are expected to boost the market growth for vacuum insulated pipes. Furthermore, vacuum insulated pipes help to simplify the installation process and absorbs the small vibrations and thermal movements in the system which attracts industries toward these pipes.
- Initial purchasing cost of vacuum insulated pipes is high for startup operations where cost is an important factor which is one of the restraints of the vacuum insulated pipe market. However, manufacturers are investing in research & development and producing vacuum insulated pipes which are long-lasting and resistant to UV degradation partitions as per the demand of customers, which is expected to create a healthy market for vacuum insulated pipes during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Vacuum Insulated Pipe Market
- In terms of region, the global vacuum insulated pipe market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the global vacuum insulated pipe market due to increase in industrialization and use of vacuum insulated pipes in different industries for various applications which is likely to create huge demand for vacuum insulated pipes in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global vacuum insulated pipe market include:
- Brugg Kabel GmbH
- Chart Industries
- Kelvin Technology
- SPS Cryogenics B.V.
- Thames Cryogenics Ltd.
- Vacuum Barrier Corporation.
Vacuum Insulated Pipe Market, by Product Type
- Standard Vacuum Insulated Pipe
- Customized Vacuum Insulated Pipe
Vacuum Insulated Pipe Market, by Application
- Electronic Manufacturing & Testing
- Thermal Vacuum Chambers
- Others (Food & Beverages, etc.)
Global Vacuum Insulated Pipe Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa