V2X Cybersecurity Market: Introduction
- Increasing integration of connected technology in new-age vehicles raises the chances of a cyber attack and hence, various technologies are being developed to prevent such risks, which in turn is boost the market for connected vehicles
- The market for cybersecurity is at the nascent stage and is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period due to an increase in investment for the development of connected vehicles, which are a major part of the autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles
Key Drivers of V2X Cybersecurity Market
- Rapid development for autonomous vehicles by major auto manufacturers and integration of connected technologies are anticipated to drive the market for V2X cybersecurity during the forecast period
- More than 170 electronic, digital, and cyber-attacks were documented by Upstream Security in the U.S. in 2019, such attacks are anticipated to increase in the near future. Consequently, numerous software and automotive companies are collaborating to develop highly secured vehicle systems in order to assure the security of vehicles and passengers.
- Rise in dependency on the internet is estimated to fuel the expenditure on cybersecurity which in turn is likely to drive the market for V2X cybersecurity
- Connected vehicles are equipped with a large number of sensors, networks, and connectivity features that generate significant amount of data, which needs to be protected in order to prevent the leakage of one’s private data cybersecurity. This is estimated to boost the market significantly during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on V2X Cybersecurity Market, Request for a Sampl
North America to dominate global V2X cybersecurity market
- In terms of region, the global V2X cybersecurity market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is a leading region for V2X cybersecurity services owing to the presence of a large number of connected vehicles in the region. Additionally, expansion of key players, such as Tesla Inc., TuSimple, and Waymo, is anticipated to generate high demand for V2X cybersecurity encryptions and services.
- Europe is another key market for V2X cybersecurity owing to the presence of all leading automakers in the region who are focused on the integration of connectivity technologies and artificial intelligence-based features. On the other hand, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable pace during the forecast period due to investments by the industry leaders in the region and availability of a large consumer base, which is expected to generate high demand for massive data availability.
Key Players Operating in Global V2X Cybersecurity Market
The global advanced automated guided vehicle is well-organized; however, it comprises a few leading manufacturers. Some key manufacturers operating in the global V2X cybersecurity market are:
- Blackberry Certicom
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Green Hills Software
- HARMAN International
- ID Quantique
- ID Quantique
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Karamba Security
- OnBoard Security
- Thales Group
- Vector Informatik GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global V2X Cybersecurity Market: Research Scope
Global V2X Cybersecurity Market, by Unit
- On Board Units
- Roadside Units
Global V2X Cybersecurity Market, by Communication
Global V2X Cybersecurity Market, by Service
- In Vehicle
- External Cloud Services
Global V2X Cybersecurity Market, by Security Type
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.