UV-C Disinfection Robots: Introduction
- Disinfection is the process of cleaning germs, viruses, and bacteria using radiation or chemicals.
- A UV-C disinfection robot is a robotic system that uses ultraviolet radiation to kill germs, viruses, and bacteria. Wavelengths between 200 – 280 nm are utilized by UV-C ultraviolet light.
- COVID-19 has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe, and the World Health Organization declared it as a public health emergency and pandemic. No vaccine is available so far to treat the pandemic. COVID hospitals, other hospitals, warehouses, public platforms, and other sectors use UV-C disinfection robots in large proportion to limit the spread of the disease.
Rise in Demand for Portable Type
- In terms of type, the portable segment is projected to be the fastest growing segment of the UV-C disinfection robots market during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for portable UV-C disinfection robots from various end-users. Mobile robots are used to disinfect isolation rooms, patient rooms and associated bathrooms, and operating rooms.
- Moreover, portable UV-C disinfection robots automatically patrol, sterilizing and disinfecting the affected area and are capable of independent operations, which boosts the growth of the portable type UV-C disinfection robots market.
- Based on application, the hospital and clinic segment is likely to see significant growth in the UV-C disinfection robots market during the forecast period because every year, millions of patients are infected, and thousands of patients die due to infections acquired during hospitalization. To stop this, many hospitals and clinics use UV-C disinfection robots on a large scale.
- Factors driving the growth of the UV-C disinfection robots market include increasing safety awareness, awareness about regular cleaning, rising need to prevent the spread of communicable diseases, bacteria, viruses, and other types of damaging organic microorganisms in the atmosphere by breaking down their RNA and DNA-structure, and the COVID-19 virus outbreak, all of which are expected to propel the growth of the UV-C disinfection robots market during the forecast period.
- Awareness about safety and the importance of an infection-free environment, and strict government rules after lockdown creates lucrative opportunities for key market players.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on UV-C Disinfection Robots Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the UV-C Disinfection Robots Market
- In terms of region, the global UV-C disinfection robots market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global UV-C disinfection robots market throughout the forecast period, due to presence of superior health infrastructure.
- Moreover, higher adoption of advanced systems in healthcare facilities, large number of manufacturers in the disinfection robots market in the region, and continuous research & development activities along with increasing demand for service robots in the region are driving the UV-C disinfection robots market.
- Europe follows North America in terms of share of the UV-C disinfection robots market due to implementation of modern technologies at various places.
- The UV-C disinfection robots market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the Middle East & Africa and South America are estimated to witness slow growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global UV-C Disinfection Robots Market
The global UV-C disinfection robots market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for UV-C disinfection robots. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global UV-C disinfection robots market are listed below:
- UVD Robots
- Blue Ocean Robotics
- Tru-D SmartUVC, LLC
- The Clorox Company
- Finsen Technologies
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global UV-C Disinfection Robots Market: Research Scope
Global UV-C Disinfection Robots Market, by Type
- Portable Type
- Stationary Type
Global UV-C Disinfection Robots Market, by Application
- Hospital and Clinic
- Biosafety Laboratory
- Drug Production Workshop
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.