UV Fluorescent Ink Market: Introduction
- UV fluorescent ink is employed in UV printing, which is a form of digital printing. The printer distributes ink on the surface of substrate. Then, specially designed UV lights are used to cure the ink rapidly.
- UV florescent ink undergoes the photochemical process under the presence of UV lights that leads to quicker drying of the ink on substrates
- Curing by UV lights helps refrain stains through any kind of printing. High quality printing can be achieved by the application of UV fluorescent inks. Thus, UV fluorescent inks are being employed in various end-use industries such as automobile, consumer goods, medical, publications, and printing.
- Rise in demand for precision printing and growth in awareness about health hazards caused by conventional inks have increased concerns regarding the safety of the packaged food. This, in turn, is driving the demand for UV fluorescent ink market across the globe. However, higher prices of raw materials are estimated to hamper the UV fluorescent ink market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Packaging Application to Account for Key Share of UV Fluorescent Ink Market
- The UV fluorescent ink is highly efficient in terms of cleaner application and low volume consumption for larger area of substrate. Furthermore, UV fluorescent ink offers better energy efficiency than water or solvent-based inks. Thus, UV fluorescent ink is the preferred alternative for packaging of FMCG products.
- Implementation of stringent regulatory norms regarding food packaging, primarily in Europe and North America, has augmented the demand for safer ink alternatives. Therefore, increase in demand for food packaging is anticipated to positively impact the UV fluorescent ink market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global UV Fluorescent Ink Market
- In terms of geography, the global UV fluorescent ink market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a key region of the global UV fluorescent ink market. High demand for packaging, due to the increase in popularity of packaged food to cater to the demand of the ever-growing population in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia, is anticipated to drive the demand for UV fluorescent ink in Asia Pacific.
- Rise in penetration of Internet and large young population with high buying power has led to establishment of the e-commerce industry in emerging economies of Asia Pacific. Increase in use of e-commerce has augmented the demand for packaging materials in the region. This is driving the demand for UV fluorescent inks owing to its precision of operation.
- Growth in the FMCG industry in Asia Pacific owing to significant increase in disposable income is anticipated to drive the demand for UV fluorescent ink in the region during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in UV Fluorescent Ink Market
Key players operating in the global UV fluorescent ink market engage in research and development activities to gain competitive advantage in terms of new product developments. Major players operating in the global UV fluorescent ink market include:
- Eastern marking machine corp.
- APV engineered coatings
- Dartronics Inc.
- ITW Trans Tech
- Leibinger Inkjet
- Ruco USA
- Ricoh Company
- DIC Corporation
- Toyo Ink Co., Ltd
- T&K TOKA CO., LTD
Global UV Fluorescent Ink Market: Research Scope
Global UV Fluorescent Ink Market, by Application
- Consumer Goods
- Publication & Commercial Printing
Global UV Fluorescent Ink Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.