A USB charging station is charging hub for portable electronic devices such as laptops and smartphones. It is available in various shapes and sizes, and resembles a small battery pack or mini power strip. Technological advancements across each sector have led to the development of smarter devices that require more power to work. Presently, households and commercial offices also have more electronic devices, which require a reliable and effective charging station with several USB ports. A USB charging station is an ideal solution for collective charging. The USB charger station possesses several features such as power output, compatibility, and charging indicators. Rapid increase in number of portable electronic devices across the globe is a major driver of the global USB charging station market. North America and Europe are prominent markets for USB charging station. However, Asia Pacific comprises several emerging economies, such as China, India, which are expected to drive the demand for a USB charging station in the near future.
Global USB Charging Station Market – Competitive Landscape
The USB charging station market comprises several international players. However low production cost is expected to create a threat of local player entry. Leading market players are focusing on regional expansion of their business and new product development with higher efficiency through technological advancements.
- In May 2019, Petra Industries announced a partnership with Fox & Summit for the development of smart home systems. Fox & Summit’s smart home products include indoor plugs, light bulbs, window and door sensors, control buttons, and motion-triggered spotlight.
- In August 2018, ZENS introduced a new aluminum wireless charging range with various features such as dual watch charger, a dual charger and a single charger. ZENS engages in the development and production of wireless charging solutions for both consumers and businesses across all industries.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the USB Charging Station Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
ChargeTech is presently based in California, U.S. and specializes in the manufacture of innovative power solutions to charge mobile devices, which includes smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The company’s products include charging stations, freestanding stations, wall mount stations, charging tables, and portable power.
Shenzhen Ipega Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Ipega Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., a Hong Kong-based company was established in 1994. It has around 800 employees and engages in the manufacture of game accessories and other electronic devices
Petra Industries, LLC.
Petra Industries, LLC. was incorporated in 1975 in Edmond, Oklahoma, US by founder and CEO Bill Stewart. The company works as the consumer technology product manufacturers and wholesale electronics distributor.
Several international and domestic players are active in the USB charging station market. These include ZENS, Cyber Power Systems Inc., AT&T, Bluelounge, Foxconn Interconnect Technology Limited (FIT), and Scosche Industries.
Global USB Charging Station Market – Dynamics
Rapid increase in demand for smartphones and developments in technology drive market.
Rising industrialization and significant increase in disposable income are boosting the demand for smartphones. Moreover, demand for other electronic devices, such as laptop and tablets, is expected to increase in the near future. These factors are anticipated to drive the USB charging station market. Product innovation and technological developments also drive demand for charging stations across the globe.
Rising number of local vendors due to low production cost also anticipated to increase the threat of low quality products in market during forecast period
Low cost of production is encouraging local manufacturers, which anticipated to create competition for existing manufacturers. Rising number of local vendors is also anticipated create a threat of counterfeits and fake products, which is estimated to hamper the market in the near future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in USB Charging Station Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Global USB Charging Station Market – Segmentation
The USB charging station market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global USB Charging Station Market Segmentation – By Port:
Based on port, the global USB charging station market can be classified into:
- More than four
Global USB Charging Station Market Segmentation – By Application:
In terms of application, the global USB charging station market can be divided into:
- Others (Speakers, Cameras etc.)
Global USB Charging Station Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the global USB charging station market can be bifurcated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.