Resistance Welding Products Market
Resistance Welding Products Market (Process: Spot Welding, Projection Welding, Seam Welding, and Others; Material: Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Nickel, and Others; Product Type: Electrodes/Caps, Wheels, Shanks & Adapters, Welding Cables, and Others; and End User: Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, Food & Beverages, Electronic Appliances, and Others) - U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
U.S. Companies Support DPAS to Ensure Emergency Preparedness During COVID-19 Crisis
Companies in the U.S. resistance welding products market are closely monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak. For instance, Superior Joining Technologies, Inc. - a provider of highly technical and precise welding services in Illinois, the U.S., is ensuring business continuity for essential industries such as food & beverages (F&B), construction, and steel. However, the automotive industry and other industries involving heavy-duty manufacturing have affected the revenue flow in the U.S. resistance welding products market.
Other essential sectors in the U.S. involve the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) and the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that are helping to keep economies running for resistance welding products. The DPAS plays an important role in establishing timely availability of industrial resources that meet national defense and emergency preparedness requirements.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
High Equipment Cost of Spot Welding offsets by Easy Automation
Resistance spot welding is being used for joining plates of fuel tanks, railway tracks, and domestic radiators, among others. This is evident since spot welding is estimated to hold the highest revenue share among all process types in the U.S. resistance welding products market. However, shortcomings of resistance spot welding involve low strength in the case of discontinuous welds and high equipment cost. As such, advantages including easy automation, low fumes, and no requirement for filler materials tend to offset its disadvantages.
The ever-increasing demand for lighter, economical, and low-cost vehicles is estimated to create long-term revenue opportunities pertaining to resistance spot welding.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Highly Standardized Electrodes, Plates, Flat Bars Gain Visibility in Car Making Sector
The U.S. resistance welding products market is projected to reach ~US$ 200 Mn by 2031. Manufacturers are increasing their output capacities to produce electrodes, coils, rods, and the likes to broaden their income streams. This can be attributed to the increasing number of car builders that are fueling the demand for highly standardized plates, flat bars, and other special profiles that comply with the ISO standards and reflect the unified numbering system (UNS).
Manufacturers in the U.S. resistance welding products market are increasing their focus in research & development (R&D) programs launched in partnership with specific automotive manufacturers. This has led to the trend of setting up dedicated, exclusive, and patented manufacturing processes for electrodes. They are increasing the availability of revolutionary electrodes that avoid the striking effect and offer high resistance to softening.
Industrial Robotics, Automation Industry Fuel Market Growth
Apart from automobiles and the F&B sector, companies in the U.S. resistance welding products market are expanding their business streams for welding cables in pharmaceuticals, white goods, and electronics industries. In order to gain prominence in non-automotive industries, manufacturers are joining hands with leading manufacturers to provide collaborative and light duty robotics solutions. This is signaling a transformation of the U.S. industrial robotics and the automation industry.
Glass, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), packaging, and palletizing applications are generating incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the U.S. resistance welding products market producing welding cables. Manufacturers are improving their casting, machining, and non-destructive testing to produce alloys within their plant in order to offer customized resistance welding products.
Specialist Companies Offer Automated Resistance Welding for High Volume Manufacturing Industries
Companies in the U.S. resistance welding products market are unlocking incremental opportunities in high volume manufacturing applications. AWL-Techniek Holding B.V. - a specialist in automotive, construction, and packaging capabilities is offering fast, reliable, and automated resistance welding for clients in high volume manufacturing industries. Such companies are triggering the demand for robust resistance welding products.
Resistance welding techniques pertaining to robotic spot welding, as in building machines for projection welding and other diverse applications, are translating into value-grab opportunities for stakeholders in the U.S. resistance welding products market. Spot welding of aluminum has led to new adaptive controls being developed in resistance welding products that are combined with force sensors.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Resistance Welding Products Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Even though the automotive industry is starving in terms of incremental opportunities due to the COVID-19 crisis, long-term growth opportunities lie in producing electrodes, round bars, and welding wheels, among others. The automotive industry is supported by the use of high strength steel sheet combinations, chemical compositions, and thickness using spot welding. The U.S. resistance welding products market is projected to advance at a modest CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. Spot welding is challenged with possible defects such as the explosion of metal near weld site and asymmetrical spot weld marks. Hence, stakeholders should increase awareness about resistance spot welding using additive manufacturing in zinc-coated steel sheets for the automotive industry instead of conventional resistance spot welding methods and other examples to offset disadvantages.
U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the U.S. resistance welding products market for the forecast period 2021 to 2031, demand for resistance welding products is rising in the U.S. due to the increase in the demand for automobiles led by the rise in macroeconomic development. Growth in investments in the aerospace sector is also estimated to boost the U.S. resistance welding products market during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the U.S. resistance welding products market is anticipated to reach US$ 200 Mn by 2031. The U.S. resistance welding products market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Increase in Demand for Automobiles: Key Driver of U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market
- Demand for resistance welding products has been increasing in the automotive industry in the U.S., as the industry has been expanding at a healthy pace since the past few years. The number of government, corporate, and personal vehicles has been increasing significantly due to large population, abundance of raw materials, and easy availability of skilled labor.
- Macroeconomic development, effective and efficient vehicle manufacturing techniques, and rise in the number of middle-class consumers are key factors boosting vehicle sales
- Growth in popularity of electric vehicles in the country to overcome environmental pollution is also propelling the demand for newer electric vehicles. Sales of electric vehicles increased to 337,000 units in 2019 from 200,000 units in 2017. This is augmenting the resistance welding products market in the U.S.
- Resistance welding is a widely used welding technique in the automotive industry, as it is flexible, low-cost, fast, and can be applied to aluminum-aluminum and steel-steel joints. Hence, demand for resistance welding products is high in the automotive industry.
- High quality of joints can be obtained with a suitable choice of parameters. This can be achieved without being dependent on the welder’s ability. This is an additional advantage of resistance welding.
- Thus, rise in usage of resistance welding technique in automobile manufacturing is expected to propel the demand for resistance welding products in the U.S. over the next few years
Expansion of Consumer Electronics Industry to Boost U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market
- The global electronics industry has been expanding significantly since the last decade, led by improvement in the standard of living and rise in disposable income of consumers across the globe
- According to the Consumer Technology Association, the U.S. smartphone revenue increased by 3% to US$ 78.8 Bn in 2020, with 2% rise in volume to 165.8 million units in the same year. Furthermore, smart home revenue is expected to rise by 4% to US$ 4.3 Bn in 2020. The U.S. has banned the import of electronic products from China. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the demand for in-house production of electronics devices.
- Resistance welding products are commonly used in the electrical & electronics industry for joining components of various materials and shapes such as electrical connectors, rotors, and printing circuits
- Resistance welding products are also employed in resistance parallel gap welding. This is a welding process that is primarily employed in the manufacture of battery packs, medical/automotive sensor wire for PCB, solar cells, hybrid or microwave circuitry, thin or thick film substrates, and fine line printed circuit trace repair
- Thus, growth of the consumer electronics industry is projected to boost the demand for resistance welding products in the U.S.
U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of resistance welding products market have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Major players operating in the U.S. resistance welding products market are
- Spotwelding Products, Inc.
- Tuffaloy Products, Inc.
- CenterLine Holdings Inc.
- T. J. Snow, Co.
- Cal Manufacturing Inc.
- Weld Systems Integrators (WSI)
- Resistance Welding Machine & Accessory
- Milco Manufacturing
- AMADA WELD TECH
U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market: Major Developments
- Key service providers operating in the resistance welding products market, such as Spotwelding Products, Inc., The Lincoln Electric Company,Tuffaloy Products, Inc., CenterLine Holdings Inc., and AMADA WELD TECH are focusing on expansion of portfolio of resistance welding products. Other prominent developments in the U.S. resistance welding products market are highlighted below:
- In May 2019, AMADA WELD TECH released CD-V1220A Capacitive Discharge Resistance Welding Control with the new TL-V88A Weld Head at EASTEC 2019. The CD-V1220A Welding Control on display is ideal for battery tab welding, interconnects, honeycomb tacking, and fine wire to pad processes. It features a fully controllable dual pulse output and a full-color 3.5-inch user interface screen, providing consistent welding output for repeatable process results.
- In November 2019, The Lincoln Electric Company started providing new UltraCore stainless steel flux-cored gas-shielded wires that are commonly used austenitic grades for flat and all-positional applications. The new wires are preferred by welders for the polished appearance of weld deposits, ease of welding in vertical and overhead positions, and smooth wire feeding. Furthermore, the new UltraCore flux-cored stainless wires have a smooth arc characteristic that produces minimal spatter.
- In the U.S. resistance welding products market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of resistance welding products. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the U.S. resistance welding products market.
U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the growth of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the resistance welding products market in the U.S. would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the resistance welding products market in the U.S., which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are anticipated to configure growth of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. during the forecast period. It also includes key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the resistance welding products market in the U.S., and estimates statistics related to the market in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (tons).
This study covers detailed segmentation of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. along with key information and competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the resistance welding products market in the U.S., wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced by these players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market
The report provides detailed information about the resistance welding products market in the U.S. on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the U.S. market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the U.S. market so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which product type segment of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. would emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues in the resistance welding products market in the U.S.?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the resistance welding products market in the U.S. between 2020 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the resistance welding products market in the U.S.?
Research Methodology – U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the resistance welding products market in the U.S. is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecast of the resistance welding products market in the U.S.
During the primary research phase, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the resistance welding products market in the U.S.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the resistance welding products market in the U.S.
U.S. Resistance Welding Products Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the resistance welding products market in the U.S. based on process, material, product type, and end user. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments and how they are influencing growth prospects of the resistance welding products market in the U.S.