Underwater Camera Housing Market: Introduction
- An underwater camera housing is a device used as a cover case that envelops the camera when used inside water. Camera housings are usually waterproof and pressure-proof to sustain the high pressure inside the sea. In other words, underwater camera housings act as a protective cover case for cameras and provide protection from water and high pressure while conducting underwater photography.
Key Drivers of the Global Underwater Camera Housing Market
- Growing popularity of marine tourism and broadcasting channels is one of the key growth factors for the underwater camera housing market. Increasing number of youngsters opting for adventure tours to escape their daily routine and experience new adventures is propelling the tourism industry significantly. Underwater tourism is gaining traction as ocean depths are being considered as new areas of exploration. New scuba diving sites are coming up for underwater sightseeing across the world. Additionally, exploration of new marine animals by marine researchers is gradually becoming popular worldwide.
- Furthermore, a surge in the number of internet users across the globe due to increasing internet penetration and growing adoption of mobile devices and tablets is seen. The number of users on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, and Twitter has increased significantly due to the popularity of these platforms. A large number of individuals post and share their activity right from breakfast to adventure trips on social media. For example, Umbul Pongokk a pond in Indonesia became popular for underwater snorkeling and photography through the Instagram app. Currently, the pond has an Instagram account with 40000 followers. Therefore, demand for underwater camera housing is anticipated to increase during the forecast period with the growth of such social media applications.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Underwater Camera Housing Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing millennial population in emerging economies anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the underwater camera housing market
- Population of young people is increasing in developing economies such as China and India. This young population is tech savvy and willing to invest in the best of gadgets to keep abreast of ongoing trends in the market. Increasing number of youth are opting for underwater cameras to capture underwater scenes such as beautiful coral reefs, underwater creatures, and wrecked ships, and share them on social media for their family and friends. This is projected to drive the underwater camera housing market.
Asia Pacific offers growth avenues for the global underwater camera housing market
- Geographically, the global underwater camera housing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Countries in North America and Europe are home to some of the key coastal beaches as well as coral reefs that are popular for underwater snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the next couple of years. Increasing youth population, emergence of new tourism hubs (especially marine tourism) as well as shift of tour vacations from western regions to the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the underwater camera housing market.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential growth for the underwater camera housing market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global underwater camera housing market is moderately fragmented with presence of many key global players along with many regional manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global underwater camera housing market include:
- Sea & Sea Co.
- Aquatica Digital
- Light and Motion
- Olympus Corporation
- Fisheye (FIX)
- Scuba Network Ltd. (10bar)
- Payward, Inc. (Kraken)
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market: Research Scope
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Camera Type
- Compact Camera
- Mirrorless Camera
- DSLR Camera
- Others (Monitors & Video Recorders etc.)
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Material Type
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 500
- US$ 500 – US$ 999
- US$ 1000 – US$ 1500
- Above US$ 1500
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Speciality Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.